The History Of Hardcore pt1 (PS4)

ArkHardcorePolice

The History Of Hardcore pt1 (PS4)

Since Legacy servers my tribe has lived within the Hardcore servers of PS4. We have been many things- police, zealots, cannibals, salesmen, scientists etc. But above all, we have been roleplaying as historians transcribing the true history of HC. No other tribe has kept more complete notes on the entire history of HC from start to finish. Today I begin my largest project of passion- "The History of HC". This is part one, and it details the very first months of our Hardcore participation. The hardcore server was 403 "The Island" and this video tells the tale of how it all began.

THE HISTORY OF HARDCORE PT 1

PS: We still exist today, defending PS4 Hardcore from all who wish to harm its balance and law. We welcome you as friend or foe. If you seek me-  ask for "Mr Siff".

I played HC ps4 long ago In 2017ish for 6 months or so. Would never go back honestily I get why ur trying to promote it because it's dead and barely even supported by wc anymore. I did the same thing as you and built up a community with my map having 10 to 15 active players on it every night but then the cluster alpha got bored and wiped the entire community because they were bored and going to quit. I'd reccomend trying official crossarks same community feel with a better population.

I will never leave HC. We build the population each time and after we take a break It dies again. I thank you for the recommendation but there is absolutely no batter servers than ps4 HC. The community there is old and dedicated. I am not promoting it, I am recounting and retelling a 4 year long story of war, society, religion, life and death, rise and fall, friendship, betrayal and role-play. Those of us in there today all have spent years together. I am very sure there are wonderful communities elsewhere with all sorts of marvels and wonders to be seen. But I absolutely love HC and would not enjoy a single min anywhere else without HC rules and the people who make HC great. 

We have always been the population builders. Last year around this time we had the server almost capped until the Great War. We have been back for a little over three months and society is growing again. We will do this until the next Great War. Its the HC circle of life. 

On 8/17/2020 at 11:19 AM, R3dHawk said:

I played HC ps4 long ago In 2017ish for 6 months or so. Would never go back honestily I get why ur trying to promote it because it's dead and barely even supported by wc anymore. I did the same thing as you and built up a community with my map having 10 to 15 active players on it every night but then the cluster alpha got bored and wiped the entire community because they were bored and going to quit. I'd reccomend trying official crossarks same community feel with a better population.

Redhawk sir, I would like to inform you that I have acquired the operation details of your HC wipe. It seems you were not overly honest about why you were wiped. You see, my people wiped you, and the reasons you were killed were not unjustified. I also have on file the HC history of your tribe mate "Duck". He has been wanted by our law for more than a year for his own separate crimes against our empire. The people who wiped you are my people and they never quit out of boredom, in fact they still rule as the alpha of all hardcore. I am now the leader of said tribe btw. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, please report to Capital prison and talk to our officers. I believe you have some HC-prison time to serve. Thank you in advance.

Signed: MrSiff "The Snake King of HC".

22 hours ago, LordRyot said:

Cool video. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to see the rest. I’ve never thought about playing HC because I think I’d rage too much if I grind out a high level and then die to some bug etc but I’m tempted to check it out now because of your vid

what are the rates on HC? Normal official?

Thanks for the positive review of my history video. Super nice of you! Yes, please come to HC and give it a solid go. I would totally recommend HC to anyone looking for a deeper play style than all other forms of Ark. The rates are official rates since they are official servers. Rage quitting does happen to many, but I am willing to think you are stronger than those types. Come join the community, tell them that you were invited by "MrSiff" from the forums and would like to try HC. We are based everywhere on HC but our home is EU Rag. EU Rag is the safest map for people looking for a peaceful coexistence. I can't promise its 100% safe from terrorists or trolls, but I can tell you its protected and populated with people who want to see you survive and grow. Hope to see you there!!!

Archived