Spawn Genesis Creatures on Ragnarok

I'm looking for a little help. I have my own server on Ragnarok and I've managed to get every maps creatures I want on the map to spawn, however I'm struggling with the genesis creatures.

I've managed to get the giant turtles to spawn and Blood stalkers, but I can't for the life of me get any of the others to spawn.

This is my coding for it:

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BloodstalkerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("bogspider_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="bogspider_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SpaceWhaleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("SpaceWhale_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="SpaceWhaler_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GremlinSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Shapeshifter_Small_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesOasis_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CherufeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Cherufe_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Cherufe_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_DeepWater_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GiantTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GiantTurtle_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GiantTurtle_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_DeepWater_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SwarmSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MicrobeSwarmChar_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MicrobeSwarmChar_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

If anyone knows what I've done wrong or have any suggestions or their own coding they wouldn't mind sharing. I'd be very greatful.

• 2 weeks later...

Loucetious, I wanted to thank you for figuring out the two creatures I couldn't get to spawn on Rag, lol, funning thing is though, I have all the others spawning, so I'll post my code here with your additions at the bottom for your review. 

Note Crystal Wyverns are not spawning on Rag, Forest wyverns are spawning and take immediate damage and dies, unclear as to why as of yet. But I was able to get the ferox to spawn, basilisk and all ab creatures honestly. As well as the Magmasaurs. 

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABSpinoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTrikeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABSauropodSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Sauropod_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABParaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDodoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABMoschopsSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="RexSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Rex_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Sauropod_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Rex_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="MoleRatSpawner",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABIguanodonSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Iguanodon_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDiplodocus",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Diplodocus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDimorphodonSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dimorph_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.003),(NPCClassString="Iguanodon_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Diplodocus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Dimorph_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Basilisk",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Glowtail",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABSarcoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Sarco_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABToadSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDimetroSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABParacerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDiplocaulusSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Diplocaulus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Sarco_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),(NPCClassString="Toad_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Dimetro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Paracer_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Diplocaulus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ChalkGolem",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("ChalkGolem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="RubbleGolem",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RubbleGolem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="X-RockElemental",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Volcano_Golem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABStegoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Stego_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABRaptorSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABScorpionSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scorpion_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDoedSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Doed_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="GigantSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gigant_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="RockDrake_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Stego_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Raptor_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Scorpion_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Doed_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Gigant_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ForestWyvern",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Wyvern_Character_BP_Fire_Minion_C")),(AnEntryName="ABEquusSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Equus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABCarnoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Carno_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABAnkyloSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Ankylo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABSheep",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABLystro",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Equus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),(NPCClassString="Carno_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Ankylo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Sheep_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="RockDrake",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RockDrake_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Magmasaur",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Cherufe_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABArthroSpawner",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Arthro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABBoafrillSpawner",EntryWeight=0.03,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Boafrill_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABSpiderS",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("SpiderS_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABDungBeetle",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("DungBeetle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Arthro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Boafrill_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="SpiderS_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="DungBeetle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMegalania",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ABMegalaniaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABMegalosaurusSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Megalosaurus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="RavagerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Cavewolf_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Megalania_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Megalosaurus_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Cavewolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_InlandWater",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SnowOtterSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Snow_Otter_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ABOtterSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Otter_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABCoelSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Coel_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABPiranhaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABBaryonyxSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_InlandWater",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="ABOtterSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Otter_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABCoelSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Coel_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABPiranhaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="ABBaryonyxSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Otter_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Coel_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Piranha_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Baryonyx_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Phoenix",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Phoenix_Character_BP_C")),MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_SnowForest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ferox",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_Character_BP_C")),MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceGolem",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceGolem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Ferox",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_Character_BP_C")),MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="ChalkGolem",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("ChalkGolem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="RubbleGolem",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("RubbleGolem_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="X-RockElemental",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Volcano_Golem_Character_BP_C")),MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BloodstalkerSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("bogspider_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="bogspider_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_DeepWater_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GiantTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GiantTurtle_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GiantTurtle_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

I'm still tweaking it, so far, the gasbags, crystal wyvrens, speciality golems all don't spawn yet. And thanks to you, I hope to have the turtle and bogspider spawning. Read over it and help me as well. maybe we both can get these working. 

I will take a look through, I need a bit of time. So far i have figured out that some creatures do spawn, but when they are wild they are invisable. So I'm going to try and spawn each creature i want in wild. if it appears then i can add it to the coding. I know the ferox and spacewhale are invisible on rag atm, so i have taken them out of my coding, I am assuming the same for the fish swarm.

I'll keep trying and experimenting and I'll get back to you. I've got lots more to add to drops as well yet.

Shame we can't get rock drake nests and magasaur nest to spawn ?

Spoiler

Here are my settings for rag, just the creature spawns, There are another 34 pages of customer loot drops and stack overrides and engram auto unlocks etc.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName:=”EndTank”,Entryweight=0.02,NPCtoSpawnStrings=(”Defender_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString=”Defender_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesBadlands",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Cavewolf",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CaveWolf_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Velonasaur",Entryweight=0.3,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName:=”EndTank”,Entryweight=0.02,NPCtoSpawnStrings=(”Defender_Character_BP_C”))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CaveWolf_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString=”Defender_Character_BP_C”,MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Owl",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesGreenDesert",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Velonasaur",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C")),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvernTrench",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CaveCrab",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesOasis",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CaveCrab",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Crab_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Crab_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesDamiensAtoll”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle”,NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",Entryweight=0.02,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesRedwoods",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Molerat",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("MoleRat_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Gacha",Entryweight=0.05,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C")),),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="MoleRat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageofDesiredNumtoAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesGrassland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GasBags",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("GasBags_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="LanternBird",Entryweight=0.1,NPCstoSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Enforcer",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Enforcer_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="Scout",EntryWeight=0.02,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Scout_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="GasBags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumtoAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Enforcer_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05),(NPCClassString="Scout_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))

Plus i have the genesis dinos under this, well the working ones. I've yet to do the aberrant dinos and tek ones yet.