Joining two servers in a Cluster - each with a survivor on same account

Joining two servers in a Cluster - each with a survivor on same account

Hi

As I understand it, you cannot have two survivors on the same map belonging to the same Xbox account.  To get around this you'd have to create/use a second account on that same Xbox in order to have two survivors on the same map.

I have two servers: Island and Ragnarok.  They are not linked in a cluster, but are standalone.  Both servers have a survivor I have created on the same XBox account.  These survivors have the same survivor name, tribe name and, of course, the same Xbox gamertag.

My question is: if I was to link these two servers in a cluster, would there be an issue with my survivor from the Island uploading to the Ragnarok server?  I ask as that would mean I would have my two survivors on the same map (bearing in mind same Xbox account, same survivor name and same tribe name). Although, of course, only one of the survivors would be online at any one time.  Could my Island survivor pop onto Ragnarok and visit the base of my other survivor?

If the above would not be an issue, what would happen to my base and tames on, say, the Island, if my survivor (the only tribe member) left the Island to visit Ragnarok?  Would I be able to return to the Island and have my structures intact? Or would they be gone?

Thank you.

Archived