Can't upload survivor to different map on singleplayer?

Mafoo

Can't upload survivor to different map on singleplayer?

New player to the game here, just beat the overseer on the island and I want to transfer my character to ragnarok, so I went to an obelisk on the island and for the life of me I can't figure out how to transfer to another map.

I upload my survivor, it then gives me the option to download my survivor again or create a new one or cancel; if I click download, it immediately sends me to the map of the island to chose a spawn point which is obviously not what I want, if i click cancel it then sends me to create a new survivor anyway... ON THE ISLAND. This new page with the sliders for the new character features also has a download survivor option but this once again just sends my character back to the island. I've tried everything, pressing escape, scouring every pixel on my screen for a button I may have missed, even loading the maps directly through the ARK home screen, that last one only gave me the option to create a new survivor, and when I went to download a survivor, there was no survivor to download!

and yes I do have the dlc downloaded.

Any help would be appreciated.

I upload my survivor, it then gives me the option to download my survivor again or create a new one or cancel;

When i upload my char on sp it gives me the same options as u mentioned, from there i just press esc and the menu pop up allow me to exit to main menu to load in another map in sp. Not sure why pressing esc didnt work for u.

1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

When i upload my char on sp it gives me the same options as u mentioned, from there i just press esc and the menu pop up allow me to exit to main menu to load in another map in sp. Not sure why pressing esc didnt work for u.

For me it never works when I click esc, I click "reset to default," then hover over "load a preset" and when I press esc again, the weird superstitious ritual has fixed it, and it works. Every. Single. Time. Maybe it helps refresh the page, or maybe I'm a wizard.

18 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

For me it never works when I click esc, I click "reset to default," then hover over "load a preset" and when I press esc again, the weird superstitious ritual has fixed it, and it works. Every. Single. Time. Maybe it helps refresh the page, or maybe I'm a wizard.

You sir, are in fact a wizard. Why the raptor does that work xD

Archived