pve Join me playing Ark Eternal (Steam/UK)

MikeyUK

Join me playing Ark Eternal (Steam/UK)

Good morning people!

I wondered if any of you fine people wanted to join me on my playthrough of Ark Eternal? Basically I have set a server up, am hosting it myself and playing through the Ark Eternal mod from scratch.

I am not looking for tribe members, or to populate my server, I am just offering the opportunity to playthrough what is supposed to be a great mod on my server. So if you are bored this weekend, fancy some Ark mod madness and want to chat to some like minded old geeks, let me know!

I have detailed the server settings and chosen mods in this steam workshop page: FVM - Ark Eternal Collection.

Important Aspects

• Ark Eternal Overhaul Mod (600+ new dinos, 30+ bosses)
  • PC steam version only, UK based (euro ping fine).
  • PvE Vanilla Settings but with:
    - Level 600 Wild Dinos
    - Long days, short nights
    - 0.5x water/food drain
    - 18 quality, useful and not OP mods (see collection for more info)
  • Running Valguero, 10 slots
  • Ping me (MikeyUK) in Discord (or via PM) for server IP and password.

Server won't last forever but I suspect it will take me at least a few weeks to complete and if any other users do end up playing, I can leave the server up until they leave.

If you have never played modded before then come give this a go. Heck even if you are pretty new to Ark come and have a go, I am always happy to lend a hard with my Ark knowledge (albeit PvE only!)

Visit the FVM discord and pester me for the password. View server on BattleMetrics.

Will be logging on myself when I have mad a coffee, up way too late last night and up way too early this morning!

raptor your server Mikey! I want my own...

If you like the look of the server setup but do not want to play on mine, the server config files are available on the mod collection page. I have also written a guide to setting up your own server on Windows using ASM.

Archived