stop being u a mope to the pc crew

BrixunMortar

stop being u a mope to the pc crew

i bought ur genisis crap like thay did.  i'd call refund but it never happen! sold as a dud and they ixed the pc as always. lost me from any future pool of cash tho. 4870 hours played and not played in months! Genesis is a failure b4 G2 even launches, its a wreck. release the FREE update. except a small % get it n rest are waiting, raptor u wildcard i done

Do you mean Crystal Isles, which is being released on the 25th of August...ahead of the original timeline?

Lol

It's a free map. It's huge and needed extra attention so that it won't constantly crash on console.

Some people just need to be upset at something. That's normally a 3 year old's repertoire. 

Genesis is mostly fine. Most new maps take a year to be optimized properly. 4 years on console and people haven't learned how to build is the biggest issue. Still building stone bases 2 or 3 behemoths high. 

They do need to keep working on the Arctic but Ocean was fine until the entire server moved there. Probably not much they can do with that since that's player builds not biome issues.

Archived