Community Crunch 233: Crystal Isles Console Launch, Official Rates Increase & More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, imza960 said:

gathering / harvest rate still same before update?

scamer wildtard

That is intended. The rates have been doubled since March through the dynamic config (the Evo Events system) but now the rates have been doubled directly in the base game and the dynamic ones disabled resulting into the same exact rates that have been running since March. That update basically means that the rates are officially permanent that's all.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, imza960 said:

gathering / harvest rate still same before update?

scamer wildtard

I can't speak for you, but I went to my berry bronto, did a double tail swing (one left and one right), in the spot it is always standing (primo spot) and got twice the number of narcoberries I usually get.  If you are just picking up stones, that doesn't always work correctly for rate verification:

Edited by Jerryn

7 hours ago, SweetLadyBee said:

Am I missing something? I've turned the xbox and the game on and off, checked for updates and restarted my xbox but haven't seen an update for this place yet. Neither has my sister. Is it just delayed as usual? Or bugged as usual? Wouldn't be surprised by either tbh ?

Same here on ps4?

On 8/25/2020 at 8:31 PM, invincibleqc said:

That is intended. The rates have been doubled since March through the dynamic config (the Evo Events system) but now the rates have been doubled directly in the base game and the dynamic ones disabled resulting into the same exact rates that have been running since March. That update basically means that the rates are officially permanent that's all.

I meant to say I agree but I still think that's kind of redundant LOL 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...