1 nontransferable Official PVE server please!!!

Magumatashi

Suggestion

1 nontransferable Official PVE server please!!!

Hello, would you guys ever be willing to launch like just 1 or a couple official servers that won't ever allow transfers of dinos/items??  I can understand transferring survivors is ok, but for all of the new epic people and players  to join this game, 3 months for the influx of all the super  dinos and dinos/items from all the other maps is overwhelming and sort of ruins the fun for competetion in a PVE sense for going out and fighting for tames, and trying to make your own super dinos or boss lines... its sort of pointless when you can just hop to a 20,000 day old server, trade for some super 2435435345 mutated dinos... i just think 3 months is too soon for them to have 3 year old super bred dinos just flooding into the map, let the new fresh server grow at it's own speed and have more of a self reliance sort of feel. the best dinos wouldnt be the 23523432 mutated breeds that everyone has the same of once transfers open.. 

I understand people will probably just suggest doing a private server, but that's not going to work for the majority of people, they are as reliable as the person who runs them.

It could only be just 1 server to start or suggest it through a post on twitter just to get an idea, there was quite a lot of influx of new players with the summer event/ crystal isles/ birthday celebrations, perhaps there are a lot of other people who think the same way as to have 1 or couple dedicated official servers that will not allow transfers of dinos and items into them. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived