Stats nerfing themselves

AngryWyVern

2 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I think it has to do with the thing where if you put more than 255 levels into one stat it resets. I have done the same thing a few times just for kicks (I had an over 1mil level raptor that could one shot a level 3k giga) but they always reset after a reset. I believe it is intended that way.

I really wish that wasn't the case, what strange is the other two I spawn (level 900 and 950) have had their stats remain unaltered 

might try cyroing them everytime before closing the game tho if you can find any other work around I'd really appreciate it 

Cause typing in gmsummon "wyvern_character_bp_lightning_c" 2618 0 0 every times and having to recolouring and repaint it is a colossal pain 

14 minutes ago, AngryWyVern said:

I really wish that wasn't the case, what strange is the other two I spawn (level 900 and 950) have had their stats remain unaltered 

might try cyroing them everytime before closing the game tho if you can find any other work around I'd really appreciate it 

Cause typing in gmsummon "wyvern_character_bp_lightning_c" 2618 0 0 every times and having to recolouring and repaint it is a colossal pain 

I dont know if it would work, I do know that some modded dinos get to like level 1700 without issue, maybe there is a cut off somewhere.

Archived