Element Shards to Dust or Element

TCMN5228

6 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Im on the island myself, and was trying to figure out the dust myself....been ganging up on tek critters all this time and got bout 1000 dust and not sure what to do with it. I don't see a dust to element feature, or even a dust to shard feature. o.o

Best I got right now is that the scout is what uses it.

I been there, let me tell you dust on the island alone from tek dinos is a joke. Before I got the extinction dlc, I couldn't see any use for me for dust on the island. But now I take my guy there and can get a few engrams. With the engrams I get dust in my inventory and am able to craft shard or element. Shards give good xp. Idk why element doesn't. Also with the extinction dlc I get dust unfathomably easier than the old method of crunching tek parasaurs in the island. Now I can either mine benches and lamps, or feed my dust gachas.

12 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

I been there, let me tell you dust on the island alone from tek dinos is a joke. Before I got the extinction dlc, I couldn't see any use for me for dust on the island. But now I take my guy there and can get a few engrams. With the engrams I get dust in my inventory and am able to craft shard or element. Shards give good xp. Idk why element doesn't. Also with the extinction dlc I get dust unfathomably easier than the old method of crunching tek parasaurs in the island. Now I can either mine benches and lamps, or feed my dust gachas.

aye. been eyeballing extinction hard lately. Sadly however Im working my way through the maps one at a time. Next is scorched earth, but this time around will just transfer over instead of restarting a new character

Archived