Yet Im Tired of this Bugs or Glitch or Whatever you wanna Call it.

ReVolT525

Yet Im Tired of this Bugs or Glitch or Whatever you wanna Call it.

First of all, Hi to Everyone.

I just wanna ask if any Wildcard Staff can help me about a Bug i just went through which i lost everything i had on my Character. 

Well this is what happened, before you took the servers down for maintenance i was on the sea with my Plesi, 1tuso lvl279 on Cryopod and a Bunch of Scuba Kit.. Preparing myself to go and tame more Tusos. Since the message came up saying that the ark servers are gonna for a maintenance"15 minutes", i let my plesio above the Water"kind of" and myself off the saddle, just on top of plesio. Turn off my game, 15-20 minutes after i log on.. Surely i was on the Freakin Sky High falling straight into my Plesio and boom i Died. Since i came from Valguero 525 i needed to go back and try to get a Flyer so i can retrieve my things. Well it was easy to go back to Valguero525, but then need to wait 15minutes to log back to Ragnarok709 and then looking for my plesio. End up Losing my Tuso which gave me so much work to Lvl up ... 

So i take a lot of time to build up my tuso, to get far as i am... to get ripped off because of a raptoring bug? NICE WC!!! 

Pls ppl dont come by and try to say, oh you should bring a B plan just in Case?! There is no B Plan, the damn B plan is that they need to fix the Game... Look at the Deathworm Cave? Just at the exit by the waterfall"How many players didnt got stuck in that stupid way and lost their things? Sorry but im really mad with this bug, glitch issues... So many Patches, DLCS... I Apreciate that but pls fix the damn bugs.

I dont want offers, i just want you to fix your god damn GAME!

Thanks and Keep Trying

15 minutes. You should of went back to shore or put everything in your Plesi.

Games been out 5 years and the falling from the sky after an update has neen documented many times. Yes WC should fix that, but they haven't and you should prepare for it like they haven't. 

Sorry you got the short end of the stick this time but always prepare like you are going to. 

Well game is been out for 5 years "NICE mate you just gave me the reason". For freaking five years they still not fix it? Well wait a bit you told me to go to a shore? Why didnt they announce that on the Maintenance message that players should be in land.. Stuck in their Bases just in case, dont move look or fart :( "AHAHAHAH"   . Its so Hilarious all of this. Well back to getting another Tuso

this sucks but next time go to the shore put all your stuff into your tames inventory and on login next time doubt it will save you but could spam b it might. or wear tek suit for when or if you fall from the sky. i know you shouldnt have to but in ark to prevent things like that on extinction for example you have too. 

!!!!!!!!     It is a glitches I mean feature.    !!!!!!!

It happen to me several times logging in after a server update. First thing I see is I'm falling from the top of the world and smack into the ground. When I go back to retrieve my stuff I go to k camp in my body is under the map. Sometimes all you see is a green light under the map where your body should be. Any time I log off or their server maintenance I take everything out of my inventory. I'd recommend you do the same.

Learned a lesson, your stuff wouldn't be lost if it was on the animal, you should have parked it somewhere nearby a bedroll or an easy to reach spawn point. Falling to your death is a super common problem after a restart.   

If you go exploring on a map you don't have a foot print on, you should be prepared.

I love this messages "your stuff wouldn't be lost if it was on the animal" LOVE IT!

Mate im not supposed to, simple as that.. If they fix this bug already we shouldnt need to come with plan B C D E F G... All the way into Z and Hexadecimals. 

I learned a lesson through their bugs.. in fact i think we always learn more lessons through ARK Bugs, Glitches than the game itself.. 

Now i see someone saying to be 500HP, or use parachute or glinder... Well i was not expecting falling from Lord Jesus Home but yes, thanks for the Advice.

BTW someone said that i shouldn't die if i fall into my plesi, yes right... i just test it on my server with creative mode... straight into the ceileing, log off.. log on and fall into a plesi.. Boom DEAD!.

Everyone that answered, i apreciate all of the hints and go arrounds for this matter. Thank you so much. Yesterday i just wanna quit but hey, all of us have been through something similiar.

WC staff, Thanks for the reply"NONE".

3 minutes ago, Luewen said:

If you werent falling you would have drowned when you log off on your water dino. When you log off you fall right through the tame in the water and offline protection dont work against that. So either way you would have been dead when logging back on.

Exactly,  he would have drowned anyways.   And lost the gear to the bottom of the ocean to find if at all.   Either learn how to play the game or find a new game.

find us another game where we can tame and ride a shark with lasers attached. 

you are talking with people here who have lost more than you have ever had in this game.  No sympathy here.

15 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

Exactly,  he would have drowned anyways.   And lost the gear to the bottom of the ocean to find if at all.   Either learn how to play the game or find a new game.

find us another game where we can tame and ride a shark with lasers attached. 

you are talking with people here who have lost more than you have ever had in this game.  No sympathy here.

Are u too sensible? FIrst i had Scooba gear on me so no i would not be drowned since i was searching for the server after the maintenace... I fell of the sky with my Scuba thats it. 

"you are talking with people here who have lost more than you have ever had in this game.  No sympathy here." REALLY? Thats so Obvious mate, ive not been playing for damn 5 years... or half of it, or even 1... got to that conclusion already huh?!  Is just the bugs that piss everyone off. 

Learn how to play the game? You mean learn how to go arround bugs you mean? Damn i just dont get some ppl,.. if you have nothing better to comment, than dont and if you dismiss my Topic, even better.. 

When we post something on ARK Foruns, we expect someone from wildcard to reply or take in consideration this bugs and fix them, its been like that for a loooong time. Wanna be a WC Supporter? Go ahead and do something about it. 

BTW i dont intend to go on another game, thank god there is ppl that understand how i felt that moment but hey, its all okay now. Cheers, Have FUN!

yea this sucks but next time you'll learn to keep everything on the tame when you log out

welcome to ark survival evolved, where the evolved part means you survive against the bugs/glitches and onslaught of wc's GM.

after a few years of internship in here you'll learn how to over-plan your dates, and military services will be contacting you to do war planning.

good luck commander

On 8/11/2020 at 8:03 PM, ReVolT525 said:

Learn how to play the game? You mean learn how to go arround bugs you mean?  

Yes! This!

Unless there's a note about fixing this bug in the community crunch, it's still going to be there. 

You're complaining about a bug that's not been fixed for 5 years which means you knew it has been a potential risk yet you ignored it. Sucks that you lost a tame, but this is on your head unfortunately.

Archived