Server setting for Corrupted creature turret resistance

DarkFae

Suggestion

Server setting for Corrupted creature turret resistance

Would be nice to see a server setting that the admin can edit, allowing turrets - both base game and mod added - to do standard damage against corrupted creatures. I completely see why you originally did it the way you do; in a normal game scenario, placing turrets around the OSDs and the Element Veins could clearly cripple other tribes and hinder gameplay for others, but in a single player or a private server setting, when everyone is pretty relaxed, it wouldn't hurt anyone. Velonasaurs are poor alternatives, and most of the players in our server cluster have mostly abandoned the game, leaving it mostly just myself in our small group. So, in summary, I think that the server admins should have the power to make that small change.

1 reply to this server topic

First of all what i am about to suggest is for single player and private servers.

I would like to have a config setting that disables the turret nerf on corrupted creatures. I am a single player and i want to play against the orbital supply drops and element nodes, but i dont have the strength of people, so i want access to something to close the gap between single player and multi player , and that is turrets.

Ark is a game that i feel like i will never stop playing because of the freedom it gives for everyone to play however they want in private through configurations and mods.

Wildcard thanks for the awesome game.

Archived