Crashing after applying paint

Calabash

Crashing after applying paint

I've noticed this lately, every time I paint a picture by loading one taken with the camera, the game crashes and takes me back to the dashboard and says "Lost connection to host". When I try to join the game again it says "there is already a player connected", and "lost/timeout pending connection to host". I have to shut the game down in order to join. If I try to join it doesn't do anything.

When I do join back in I find my painting isn't fully finished. I can't go back in to finish it, instead I have to waste resources and start from the beginning.

Anyone else have this happen? Does wildcard know this is a problem? Any future fix for it? 

It's something that needs to be fixed. The issue has been around for a long time and it would be nice if something was done about it. I've read that some people say it's a ping related issue but I was in a server and had good ping and it still kept on disconnecting me. My guess is that it's too much for a server to handle how loading a painting currently works. Maybe if it was done slower it might be better?  I don't have much knowledge on how it all works but I'm sure some sort of fix could be implemented.

On 8/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, Piffguru said:

Search up this topic, been discussed a few times before already and has been around for a long time.

I did. I actually couldn't find anything at all so I thought this was a new issue. Not one single post. Sorry. 

I've painted in the past (a couple of years ago) with no crashing, so again, thought it was a new issue. The other day and a few weeks prior to that is when it seemed to start happening.

1 hour ago, Calabash said:

I did. I actually couldn't find anything at all so I thought this was a new issue. Not one single post. Sorry. 

I've painted in the past (a couple of years ago) with no crashing, so again, thought it was a new issue. The other day and a few weeks prior to that is when it seemed to start happening.

No need to be sorry im not offended, I just know they are there so here are some links

Archived