How many tek troughs does everyone have?

TerraMcGee

How many tek troughs does everyone have?

And how much breeding do you do? 

Ive built a massive base, big enough to hold 50+ adult gigas and plan on making it make main giga breeding place. Ive got over 10 tek troughs so far, but Im just wondering: How many do you have? and how much breeding do you do? I plan on raising 50 gigas at a time, so I totally wanna be prepared :)

1 giga baby will eat 1 raw in about 30 seconds => 50 giga - 50rw:30s = 100rw:1min

10 troughs holds ? raw

1 trough has 100 slots, each slot holds 40 raw

10*100*40=40k

40k raw = how much time?

40k rw * 1min/100rw = over 6 hours

not sure how much they will be eating once juvi, but you might not be able to sleep with out more troughs lol

22 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

11 troughs on Gen.

6 for babies, 4 for breeders, 1 for snails and utility dino's. 

I raise X Yuty's on Gen and never had more than 10 at once.

Rag is 5 troughs. 2 for breeders. 3 for babies. I raise Carno's and colors for Yuty's. Yuty's stay podded until I am combining though.

Question.. when you say 1 for snails. Your snails eat cakes out of the trough? I tried this recently and they werent touching the cakes after like 10 minutes so went back to hand feeding.

2 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Question.. when you say 1 for snails. Your snails eat cakes out of the trough? I tried this recently and they werent touching the cakes after like 10 minutes so went back to hand feeding.

Yea. I just put more in yesterday and they started eating. It may only allow one to eat at a time though. I put 50 in and one was eaten but the countdown appeared on all the cakes.

17 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I only got 1 trough, but I got a LOAD of refrigerators......there was a point out on a supposed bug where dinos "hook up" with one trough tho. So if the gigga's hook up on one trough and it gets emptied out, they will not switch to the next trough......Might keep that in mind.

Not happening often. I have had the issue once or twice in last 3 years.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 2:13 AM, wizard03 said:

I only got 1 trough, but I got a LOAD of refrigerators......there was a point out on a supposed bug where dinos "hook up" with one trough tho. So if the gigga's hook up on one trough and it gets emptied out, they will not switch to the next trough......Might keep that in mind.

I haven’t noticed that issue? I’m on PVE official so I dunno ??‍♀️ 

On 8/10/2020 at 3:25 AM, sjskdjkfa said:

1 giga baby will eat 1 raw in about 30 seconds => 50 giga - 50rw:30s = 100rw:1min

10 troughs holds ? raw

1 trough has 100 slots, each slot holds 40 raw

10*100*40=40k

40k raw = how much time?

40k rw * 1min/100rw = over 6 hours

not sure how much they will be eating once juvi, but you might not be able to sleep with out more troughs lol

Thanks I totally have about 50 troughs now LOL

Archived