Any way to hide saddles?

Vyrem

10 hours ago, Vyrem said:

Any way to hide saddles?

As the title says, i tried lookign in google but didn't find anything, is there anyway to make saddles invisible? A mod or something?

I have no clue what you mean by this.....hide it while its on the tame? Hide it so no one can find it in the game?

If its trying to hide it in the game, you might try a pestle and morter in your house. Either build a dead wall or floor, or maybe in a crook or cranny......Another way is to put the chest somewhere that is highly unlikely to be spotted and use it....Or put it in the inventory of another tame, and then make that tame hide, such as a purlovia. Last but not least is to upload it at an obelisk. You can upload items just like dino's.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:12 PM, Vyrem said:

" is there anyway to make saddles invisible?" If this is not clear enough, i will clarify, can i make saddles invisible while the saddle is on the tame?

as far as I know, no.....if your on PC you might be able to mess with the graphical properties of each and every individual saddle in the code, but there would be complications in a server....as for console or mobile, Im going to say no entirely.

May I ask why? There are some tames you do not need a sadle for. The equis and wolves are examples, so if you seen someone without a saddle, but still rideing a tame. That may be what was going on.

2 hours ago, Vyrem said:

There is a dino i like a lot how it looks and the saddle kind of messes it up, like it covers way too much, but i need the saddle cause if not it takes too much damage to deal with genesis beta missions, like a raptor doing 1k damage is not doable, so i need the saddle, but i dont like how it looks.

Might see if there is a costume or a skin for it.....I was kinda blargh on the parasaur saddle, but the costume dress up for it is kinda nice.

Other than that, not much you can do for it unless you know how to mess with the code....however if your on a server, that's probably not a good idea. The game might think your cheating

I'm on single player, but the dino comes form a mod and as far as i know mods come with the file compiled or something like that, and unless the creator sends you the original ones you can't really edit them, don't know fi this info is correct but that's what i know atm, and tried to look for any other way but didn't found anything, that's basiclaly why i opened this post. Unlucky i guess.

26 minutes ago, Vyrem said:

I'm on single player, but the dino comes form a mod and as far as i know mods come with the file compiled or something like that, and unless the creator sends you the original ones you can't really edit them, don't know fi this info is correct but that's what i know atm, and tried to look for any other way but didn't found anything, that's basiclaly why i opened this post. Unlucky i guess.

Sadly its looking like it. =/
Your only hope is to see if you can make a recommendation or ask the creator of the mod to see if he can come up with a different saddle variant

Archived