Lost my Survivor

Sorry for your loss?

be sure to check the original server sometimes it'll be in the download file. this happens too much. first step is to log a ticket.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-?

On PC it usually takes a month. I hope someone in you tribe has admin access that can let you back in. I have heard tell of a GM refreshing a guy's base till their appointment. I would recommend leveling up a new character and let them give you the old character. When you go to the appointment with the GM carry a new character not the one you leveled up. Explorer note run on extinction is pretty quick. Are do purple OSD on extinction with a giga. when you get to level 32 use a toilet.When defecating on a Toilet, you will also get a +33% experience buff that lasts 120 seconds.

48 minutes ago, millwight said:

Sorry for your loss?

be sure to check the original server sometimes it'll be in the download file. this happens too much. first step is to log a ticket.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-?

On PC it usually takes a month. I hope someone in you tribe has admin access that can let you back in. I have heard tell of a GM refreshing a guy's base till their appointment. I would recommend leveling up a new character and let them give you the old character. When you go to the appointment with the GM carry a new character not the one you leveled up. Explorer note run on extinction is pretty quick. Are do purple OSD on extinction with a giga. when you get to level 32 use a toilet.When defecating on a Toilet, you will also get a +33% experience buff that lasts 120 seconds.

I'm on console PS4 or I received an email and on that nothing is of any use or help lost my survivor travelling from Extinction to the Ireland went into download survivor because this is happened a few times and there is no download all my survivor so everything has vanished

Archived