Best Private Server Provider (Less Than 10 Players)

Best Private Server Provider (Less Than 10 Players)

Hello Ark community!

It's been a few years since my friends and I played Ark and we're looking on purchasing a new private server to play on. I tried doing some research on server hosts and I've found quite a bit of information, but nothing recent.

I was looking at GTX Gaming as a server provider, but there are a ton of add-ons which scares me as I feel like a base package is going to provide terrible service and they'll try to up sell me the added options to make a stable server. I want to stay far away from Nitrado, I've seen enough negative posts about them to even try giving them a chance.

We're not doing anything crazy here, we just plan on playing on a single map and having some fun. Nothing open to the public, but us building and exploring and adding a few mods to the server.

Any suggestions, or is GTX the best option at the moment?

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Heya,

Take a look at https://www.eugamehost.com/ark-survival-evolved-server-hosting

We only provide servers in Europe however we are one of the cheapest out there at only £5 per month for a basic server. Everything is hosted on Ryzen hardware and by default each server has 8GB RAM which is more than enough for you, even with quite a few mods. 

We have a SteamWorkshop mod installer, ARK API Support, Cross travel, clusters, cross play and a 48 hour refund period =). 

Here are a few pictures of our panel:

TCAdmin Demo 1 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 2 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 3 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 3 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 3 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 3 ARK

TCAdmin Demo 3 ARK

Archived