Night vision and TEK modes. (gas mask, and scuba changes)

GigaSpino

Suggestion

Night vision and TEK modes.

A night vision tek goggles where you can see nights like day including colour. Night vision with everything gray is bad. The tek helmet should also have night vision only mode because the other stuff such as tek visual effects and enemy/friendly outlines, helmet border, are just distracting and is not needed all the time. It should look like wearing a flak helmet, combatting with scuba, gas masks, and tek helmets harder than other types of armour because of the narrow field of vision and distortion of colours. 

6 replies to this server topic

The tek helmet should also have night vision only mode because the other stuff such as tek visual effects and enemy/friendly outlines are just distracting and is not needed all the time. 

It does, u can cycle through 3 modes of the tek helmet, pulse mode, night vision mode ( which is the one u want), and a third mode that combines both.

4 minutes ago, Castlerock said:

It does, u can cycle through 3 modes of the tek helmet, pulse mode, night vision mode ( which is the one u want), and a third mode that combines both.

But what about that annoying tek particle and black border lol.... Which gas masks and scuba masks have too...In my opinion tek helmet should not have any border like the flak helmet.

I am not a big fan of third person except riding Dino’s lol. Just want improvements for the tek helmet, gas masks, and scuba masks. Another possibility is to create a settings mode to disable helmet visual effects and borders from helmet. In visual effects I mean the colour distortion in gas masks, tek helmet  tek particles in 1st person.

Archived