How do I get 100% imprint?

Legendx

How do I get 100% imprint?

Since the latest update, it seems my dinos all mature way to fast to get a full imprint on it. I’ve checked numerous threads but they’re all from like 2 years ago so I don’t think they’d still apply. Currently I’m trying to get full imprint on wyverns, rexs, and spino. Can someone please help me figure out a setting where it requires more than one “wants care in 00:00:00” but not too many?

11 hours ago, Legendx said:

I’d really appreciate that! Thank you. Will your settings work for wyverns?

Baby mature rate is 2.105

Baby Cuddle Interval Multiplier is 0.339

This will work for most creatures. I have confirmed it with raising wyvern, quetz, argent, pter, Rex, and spino.

Also these settings only work if you have “use singleplayer settings” checked. This checkbox lowers the maturation time for dinos, thus making these values work.

Hope this helps!!

1 minute ago, Castlerock said:
25 minutes ago, wizard03 said:
I could be wrong, but in the cases where the timer counts down before you can do the asked for task, you automatically get the 100% imprinting bonus right?

No, doesnt work like that, if the last imprint is missed u wont get it, same as other imprints from the start.

weird....I allways got an imprint buff on the sheep I raise....I can see the fist bump symbol and the imprint meter is always 100% o.o

I use 50x mature speed, and 0.01 cuddle interval, I leave the amount gained per imprint alone, and have no SP settings. This should work for all babies, except the very fastest to mature. Just not very forgiving if you're a bit too late. If you want to be able to do chores around the base and not fully dedicate your time to imprinting babies, then these probably won't work.

12 hours ago, AirplaneSlider said:

Baby mature rate is 2.105

Baby Cuddle Interval Multiplier is 0.339

This will work for most creatures. I have confirmed it with raising wyvern, quetz, argent, pter, Rex, and spino.

Also these settings only work if you have “use singleplayer settings” checked. This checkbox lowers the maturation time for dinos, thus making these values work.

Hope this helps!!

I don’t think we are using SP settings. 

9 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

I use 50x mature speed, and 0.01 cuddle interval, I leave the amount gained per imprint alone, and have no SP settings. This should work for all babies, except the very fastest to mature. Just not very forgiving if you're a bit too late. If you want to be able to do chores around the base and not fully dedicate your time to imprinting babies, then these probably won't work.

If we have 40x and 0.05 would this work for let’s say the bigger dinos? Giga, moso, tuso? I’ve been told this works well for wyverns but not sure about the others

I use these settings for the server cluster I run for just me and my girlfriend.  I used a calculator I found a year or two ago, and don't have a link for it, but I made sure I can get a full imprint on all dinos, including larger ones, like Gigas.
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=45.000000

EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=45.000000

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.024000

I think this is what I used to figure out the numbers.  If I remember correctly, the ratio between the numbers is important, and determines whether or not you have time to get the last imprint in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wNnCPpp20tZw4gHJgQ-ThL29cMCM33IfXyuGmhan_cI/copy

Archived