Ice Wyvern on Ragnarok question

MooseX

Hi All,

I have to 2 PS4 Nitrado servers. I have one on Ragz. My question is, is now the Ice Wyvern nest now a luxury or so a very rare item? I was able to find one by searching around a wild Ice that I had spotted. I did get the egg, cooked, hatched and raised it,  however now days later, can't find any nest and can't see any wild Ice wyverns flying around the snow biom. Is this normal? 

Note, I haven't killed the initial Ice Wyvern mother. But she's gone...

Thanks

12 minutes ago, MooseX said:

Hi All,

I have to 2 PS4 Nitrado servers. I have one on Ragz. My question is, is now the Ice Wyvern nest now a luxury or so a very rare item? I was able to find one by searching around a wild Ice that I had spotted. I did get the egg, cooked, hatched and raised it,  however now days later, can't find any nest and can't see any wild Ice wyverns flying around the snow biom. Is this normal? 

Note, I haven't killed the initial Ice Wyvern mother. But she's gone...

Thanks

wyverns in general need fixing they have a really bad glitch going on   I’m on xbox and can’t find nests anymore on all maps. So no rock drakes 

Not sure about Console.   but PC there is normally only 1 nest on the map at a time.  Maybe 2.    there are 6 locations I know of and marked down.   I usually hit them regularly. also usually the first wyvren I get to start off my collection. 

it also helps if you can to do a manual dino wipe.   ( kill EVERYTHING in the area. )

Archived