So now people use GM for grieffing

xirael

So now people use GM for grieffing

Recently in our server a big tribe stopped playing that had the swamp area in Ragnarok used for meat gathering. Our tribe along with some others placed pillars in the middle areas to protect the meat spawns. Somebody reported us and a GM came and removed our pillars which is ok I dont mind. Problem is this GM literally destroyed our seabase in the other side of the map, he removed all the gates we placed as fence to surround the area, lots of beh gates and small gates, leaving the place completely exposed and for some reason left the pillars outside the main structures. Also destroyed our tek beh gates in the scar of our public wyvern trap, that is even public for everybody to use. So I open a ticked and this is the response I get.

GM Gacha (ARK)

Aug 5, 2020, 12:44 PM PDT

Your tribe violated the Code of Conduct and action was taken against your tribe. Please abide by the Code of Conduct so this will not happen again in the future. Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct may result in an escalation of enforcement action. Your pillars were found to be excessive and were removed.

Sincerely,

GM Gacha

I seen many cases now in the forum of GM grief by now, this girl that got half her base smashed. So gg wildcard, for treating your loyal fanbase as poop, we  been playing for years now, but there is no point on building or playing this game whit this level of irresponsibility. All area around the green obelisk in OC 70 has around 500 pillars from the chinese, there are more pillars than dinos, and literally you go around smashing peoples bases for 30 pillars, we are done with your poop.

There is no recourse at all for GM abuse. It goes on a lot. there are ppl getting away with hardcore mass amounts of griefing bc they have gm friends. You have people claiming they were pillared in by building by somebody's pillars then the gm's use a blanket script deleting all 2 piece structures including ppls tek b gates ect bc the gm's are too lazy or not given enough time to appropriately analyze the situation to see what should or should not be deleted.

Enforcers are just scripts on payroll - they don't think at all. Most of their actions is wiping 2-piece structures.

There is no way you can file an appeal or evaluate their work. If they feel like it they can remove your base even without a reason. So why would they ever bother to actually do what they were supposed to(remove pillars) if they can crash half of your base without even as much as a slap on the wrist?

The reason why all your gates where lost is because they are all 2 snap structures like the pillars and ladders.  If you had set the gates on top of fence foundations first,  they would not have been blanked.

you can see I’ve given this advice several times to other people just like you here in the forums.  It would pay to be better prepared next time.

• 8 months later...

But why a GM nothing do against chinese pillaring or spamming chat or blocking waterways .. if someone other do this they got punished. we also they destroyed on 2 bases every behemot gates thats not ok.. and other tribes pillaring a lot of spaces in our server we report it and nothings happend.. thats also griefing for me.. and  the reports will be closed after 3 days but u write u will show the reports but nothings happend.. ANd why a GM is griefing to his friends on crystal isles 862 and he do it the 2. time we reportet it but nothing happend.. GM name is GM GACHA

Hi all, i have same problem with same GM. Gacha GM is coming each week to our server becouse he have a friend in our server, and he is using that power to get what he want....he want more land, GM come to remove structures, not pillars, also structures, and talking agressive and threating with demolish all his main base. He even demolished his gas generator as a punish for keep talking. 
Now, that guy coming to my base to steal eggs, so i set a pressure plataform under the door so if they steal they cant go out, and that guy got there closed and GACHA came in less that 2 hours to threaten me, i told him that i will stop the plataform and he told em that "now i have to remove all the strucutre" how all the structure? its my main base. This guy is acting like Mafia and i dont know how Wildcard letting people like this be GM and they dont care about they do in unfair way. I think we have to report this to steam, becouse wilcard will not do anything.

Archived