Teleporters and tamed dinos from other tribes.

Jasminia

Suggestion

Teleporters and tamed dinos from other tribes.

This has been brought up before. Would like an allies only function on teleporters. Also would like to be able to see when other tribes dinos will go away via H like the countdown timer we have on structures. I have other peoples tames stuck off my teleporter at my base. They do not speak english so i can't get them to remove them. It's been 4 days but they are logged in. Maybe make it a function where you can't teleport other peoples dinos much like you did on genesis with hlna. Or you can only teleport allies dinos.

1 reply to this server topic

If they haven't moved it by now I would go ahead and submit a ticket. since you can't use gas bags and move them yourself anymore. I listed the link below.

PvE Specific Griefing

> Game Blocking - you are not allowed to block other tribes from playing the game on PvE servers. This can include but is not limited to:

• Building at their base

• Blocking in other tribes dinos

• Blocking access in/out of a tribes base

• Obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another tribe access

• Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, gas nodes, Extinction City Terminals, etc)

• Intentionally filling the server tame limit via spamming tames (such as Dodo, Jerboa, or easy to ‘tame and maintain’ dinos) and/or rafts

• Leaving tames inside of caves or on obelisk teleportation platforms

• Leaving tames in mission areas or blocking mission areas with tames

> Structure Spamming - placing structures down such as pipes or wires for the purpose of disrupting others gameplay is against our code of conduct.

> Intentionally using wild creatures to destroy a player's assets when not in a tribe war.

GM intervention may be necessary if your structure or creature is negatively impacting a server (ie. you block off a large portion of the map so that other members of that server cannot access it

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000784588-How-to-Submit-a-Ticket?mobile_site=true

Archived