snow owl Snow Owls in Abberation Zone (Valguero)

QuietDubstep

Snow Owls in Abberation Zone (Valguero)

Snow Owls in Abberation Zone (Valguero)

So I put in a script that essentially adds Snow Owls to Valguero.
And so I tamed 2 males up (with Snowflake being my main).

I thought that they would be able to go inside the Abberation Zone, but for some reason they won't and yes, I did turn on ''Force flyers in caves''.

So why aren't they able to able to go inside?

Please help me with this. 

Script for you guys here (including saddle) : ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Valguero_IceDesert_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Snow Owl (EX)",EntryWeight=0.04,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OwlSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=61)

Put that into game.ini the path is This PC > (Wherever your steam folder is) > Steam > steamapps > common > ARK > ShooterGame > Saved > Config > WindowsNoEditor

Please help me with this. 

Archived