Carnos are now scary lol

Bigchingus7890

I was out taming a female to clone today so killed a bunch of them. They don't always do the bleed. It also doesn't seem as bad as the allo bleed. I was on a Rock Drake with a 114 saddle though so that may have mitigated some of damage.

I think a good one will really shine in the swamp cave on island.

I am starting my line with 4200 hp, 1680 st, and 385 m. Stats I got together like a year and a half ago before I shelved them. It'll be a fun and easy project I think.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:23 AM, LF736 said:

Can they actually fit in the hard ice cave?

well, I normally use a yuty, since the carno is a bit shorter and thinner than a yutyanus, I would think so.....gotta crouch to get through that first chunk, but right after it opens up is normally where I toss the cryo pod and from there is all rideable, however there are some spots where you have to use FPP to actually see where you are walking.

On 8/4/2020 at 2:35 AM, sjskdjkfa said:

Yea, scarry... haven't lost anything to them yet but I keep almost forgetting the change and almost letting something attack them. Been wondering how my mid lvl argy would fair.

Im actually afraid of the alpha carno's…..tried one with a high level argy…..left before it died, but yeah....alpha carnos worse than alpha rexs!

On 8/3/2020 at 10:23 PM, LF736 said:

Can they actually fit in the hard ice cave?

They can but their HP is trash.   Maybe if you take a pack in but then theres no point as allos will still do the same dmg but with 30% more HP and pack buffs on the alpha.  Not to mention current top stat allos are light years ahead of carnos at least on Official

Archived