tos

domscorp

tos

I want to know why wc will not enforce their own tos??? I have reported people and supplied both pics and video and nada. My latest ticket people have the water area around blue ob on se pillared out. Then as I tried to run water from another source have found same sob has me pillared in. I do not understand why in pve pillars would stop the running of water and electric. Another stupid part of this game!!! I have had this spot for over a year and have never had an issue replacing piping. FIX IT WC...I guess I can always ignore your rules also and just start dropping gigas into these so and sos bases. transferring to other servers they may be on.....

30 hours and half a map later....got water back on to my base. I am still shaking my head over how running water etc could in any way interfere with another base. I have had people run water over my gates so what. This is a programming error imo. So now I will have to travel half the map to make sure my water will remain on. I love se but the so and so who pillared in my base made getting water back to it almost impossible. The sad part is I went looking for this persons base and could not find one in this area. BUT you are right I will wait and see IF there is any action on wcs part. I do not have a lot of hope.....

I noticed too that you can no longer place pipes in the pillar range of others, what was possible in the past. The reason is maybe that too much bad players spammed pipes into areas of others to annoy them. But you can always make a new line above other areas if it's high enough because pillar/structure range is a sphere.

Zapha, that was kind of what upset me. BUT the pillars in the water were removed (ty wc for restoring my faith). I still had to go middle of water as kept getting to close to someones pillars. I never had this issue before. So I ran water from mid map and around x number of pillared places. the problem is if you go high to avoid pillars then you get too high can not build. Plus in some cases people have pillars in the high reaches also. BUT for now I have water in metal pips so if I was right and someone pillared then kited something to kill the pipes the metal should stop that. 

Archived