carbor is OP

Notagreatplayer

Allo's or Deino's bleed help maybe?

They didn't buff resistance right just knock back? I may have read it wrong but less knock back should allow for trapping right? Maybe setting up tek sensors to turn off tek turrets when turtle crosses a certain spot then have allo or deino and heavies murder then allo and deino return to a spot crossing another sensor that turns tek turrets back on. 

I am not sure how all that works so just coming up with ideas on the fly.

3 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

They didn't buff resistance right just knock back? I may have read it wrong but less knock back should allow for trapping right? Maybe setting up tek sensors to turn off tek turrets when turtle crosses a certain spot then have allo or deino and heavies murder then allo and deino return to a spot crossing another sensor that turns tek turrets back on. 

They'd probably be killed by attackers in a matter of seconds. Maybe it worked once then they just toss out one of their 100 other turtles.

Traps almost never work :(

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

It’s just seriously Op. 

Archived