pve ADMIN ABUSE?

ADMIN ABUSE?

So today I noticed 700+ element, 40k+ hard poly, 50k+ electronics, 3m+ element dust, 10k+ tek structures,.. is missing
all locked, all pin coded
missed from vaults, dedicated storage
was not tribemates work because was only me and my gf ingame for last 14+ days

so what happened? who can explain this?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:54 AM, TheConstructor said:

ADMIN ABUSE?

So today I noticed 700+ element, 40k+ hard poly, 50k+ electronics, 3m+ element dust, 10k+ tek structures,.. is missing
all locked, all pin coded
missed from vaults, dedicated storage
was not tribemates work because was only me and my gf ingame for last 14+ days

so what happened? who can explain this?

inside a building or outside? if outside maybe someone guessed the pin? either that or someone in your tribe is robbing you. and what do you mean admin abuse you on official server or unofficial? 

5 hours ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

inside a building or outside? if outside maybe someone guessed the pin? either that or someone in your tribe is robbing you. and what do you mean admin abuse you on official server or unofficial? 

official PvE, stolen mats from dedi storages and tek structures from vault.. I had random pins everywhere and admin for tribemates.. and was not inside job because only me and my gf last 14days online..

1 hour ago, TheConstructor said:

official PvE, stolen mats from dedi storages and tek structures from vault.. I had random pins everywhere and admin for tribemates.. and was not inside job because only me and my gf last 14days online..

all pin locked? maybe someone guessed them no other way i think someone could get in them randomly. moral or lesson of the story dont randomly pin lock them. if you think it wasnt an inside job

you never said if this stuff that was stolen was inside or outside and if the doors were pinned coded too. I don't pin code anything from what I understand there are programs out there such as autohotkey. which run a script and can put in the 10,000 combinations within a few hours. since epic giveaway so many free copies and auto Hut key is free. All one would need to do is write the script and have two or three computers running at the same time to clean you out. But this is just speculation I'm sorry for your loss.

On 8/4/2020 at 1:46 PM, millwight said:

you never said if this stuff that was stolen was inside or outside and if the doors were pinned coded too. I don't pin code anything from what I understand there are programs out there such as autohotkey. which run a script and can put in the 10,000 combinations within a few hours. since epic giveaway so many free copies and auto Hut key is free. All one would need to do is write the script and have two or three computers running at the same time to clean you out. But this is just speculation I'm sorry for your loss.

ye been talking with few old time players and had exactly same theory..
I removed already all pins.

Hey Constructor

I know how you feel I lost three or four hundred hours of work on extinction someone kiting a corrupted Carno. I was out doing an element vein. when I came back the log out room I was using as a staging point to build the Tek base.  Was half destroyed the only thing that remains was a bag with 50 wooden Spike. I put a ticket in but wild card did nothing. Came real close to just deleting the game. This isn't supposed to happen on PVE.I Still haven't been able to replacement the ascended Meks bp.

Archived