New sorting in inventory please!

Kytampe

Suggestion

New sorting in inventory please!

I love the sorting possibilities in this game. Using Folders are a nifty thing. But, and I mean this in the best way, why the h..l didn't you make sure that it automatically sorted the blueprints at the top? Having thousands of blueprints, recources, weapons, ammo, and what not, jumbled up in there makes it so frustrating to find the blueprint you want. And yea, I could search for it, if I could remember the blueprints name. Unfortunately I'm both new to this game and don't know what everything is named yet, and also, I have a bad memory, I'm entitled too, don't flame me for that. :)

So what you say guys? Sort the blueprints automatically on top? Pretty please! ?

5 replies to this server topic

13 hours ago, Kytampe said:

Yea I know that, and do it now for that matter. But when you, like me, aren't sure what the blueprint is named, you kind of want them to be in alphabetical order. At least for me it's easier to find what I'm looking for then.

But thanks for the swift reply. :)

If you sort Alphabetically then type blue in the search bar, that may keep them alphabetical while showing only the blue prints. 

Archived