Cryopods Infos missing???

yoman22k

Cryopods Infos missing???

image.thumb.png.64d546fb4967a49b7cb1c4c9490430c4.png im here today for get, mean hope get the answer of this problem about the cryopods information missing

I try allready to dowload game agains nothing new happen the problem still

Also try to look at the files everything is ok...

Someone know how resolve this problem about this infos missing? All my cryopods showing [0][0] speed[0]%

On 7/31/2020 at 8:47 PM, hugol206 said:

Change to English language and it is solved.

I don't think that changing the language is the solution to the problem, many people play the game in Spanish and it is a real pain in the ass to play with this type of errors. Please developers fix this, we've been waiting a long time for you to fix this.

Spanish is my native language and I played the game in that language. After this problem I changed to English and I must say... I will not return any more. The problem of cryopods is not the only one that has the language. Filters for exchanging specific items between inventories have also been broken for years. In English it works perfectly.

4 hours ago, hugol206 said:

Spanish is my native language and I played the game in that language. After this problem I changed to English and I must say... I will not return any more. The problem of cryopods is not the only one that has the language. Filters for exchanging specific items between inventories have also been broken for years. In English it works perfectly.

I understand, but not all spanish speaker can speak both languajes. I think change languaje of the game is not a solution.

I feel that WC is not interested in Spanish players. For the  gender of a dino u say "male" and "female", Right?. Please explain me why WC translate that to "Hombre" "Mujer" (Man and Woman). The correct translate is Male=Macho , Female=Hembra.

Really , man? WC use google translator to translate this game? Why not pay a few dollars to a man that  can understand english and spanish and decently translate ?

And not only that, the problem of the cryopod and what u say, its a problem of programing, not only translate.

I can understand when WC do an update, some items (like cryopods) have some problems, but waiting months for a solution o maybe more... I think i'm not the only one upset with this problem.

Please WC read this post.

Archived