What's in your kit!!!

millwight

In PvE I have flak/ghille, wing suit, harvesting tools, and a simple pistol, all in basically the highest quality obtainable. I also carry random crap like grapples, flares, gravity grenades, climbing hooks, boomerangs, ect. just because they're fun. For food/water I have custom consumables. I'll usually carry a phoenix clone or two because I like to give them as gifts. A lot of expensive garbage I know.

In PvP I have bolas and tintoberries.

I play PVE and in my "backpack" (bulbdog) I carry either a set of flak or ghilli armor (I am wearing the other one, normally I wear ghilli and flak is saved for when in the redwoods) a stack of grapples and an xbow, a shot gun and ammo, a sickle, 6 pods (normally empty in case I need them at some point), a tracker remote with extra nodes. I will also put all the stuff I am wearing (armor, whip, tools, sword, food/drink etc) on him when I log off so I have it right there when I log on. Of coruse this is not all "basic" I suppose the basic would be tools, and a weapon, both ranged and mele I pretty much have the same thing for both my survivors. (edit) oh and armor of course lol

PvE - Preferred armor (Usually Ghillie, Haz, or Tek)

Activity specific for hot bar. 

Taming: Rifle, Spy Glass, Shotgun, Bola, Food, Drink, Whip, Spoiled Meat or Berries.

Farming:

Shotgun, Spy Glass, Empty, Empty, Foid, Drink, Whip, Spoiled Meat or Berries

Funtime Adventure: same as farming except 3 is a sword and 4 is Bola's.

Inventory: Ammo needed

Dino Inventory: Any additional armor and cryo'd dino's.

Archived