YOUR FIGHTING STYLE

REXarmy

YOUR FIGHTING STYLE

How you wiping other tribes ? which reason usually you need to start fight and how far you go ? your tribe doing this for finding free stuff in enemy base or just you don't want to see so many competitor tribes around your base ? it's not good to have too many Caesars huh? some times alpha tribes will turn against allies when they saw they became too much powerful. do you usually killing all passive tames and destroying all structures or you teach them a lesson and give them a chance to rise again under your rules ?

if you catch a name in your tribe log who killed one of your tames or tribe members  are you going to punish them immediately ? are you a diplomacy guy or warrior ? which one is your style in PVP

With my raft, hide armor, and bolas I rule over the southern beaches with an iron fist! I ravage any thatch hut that dare be walking distance from the shore, unless they wish to join my cause (or they look scary). Sometimes there is opposition to power that must spend some time out handcuffed in a dark room of my boat. I am a cruel tyrant of the beaches until some schmuck on a mana gets sick of my crew of bobs not knowing how to use tribe chat and slaughters us.

Archived