I wish to hear the reason on tamed creature can't use antidote .

TR-8R

Bleeding is one of of the cheapest attack ever , 10% of your HP gone regardless of your saddle quality and imprint .

The only one way to counter it is the antidote which by itself is also an investment depend on where you live , they are also a necessity for Master controller run since Giga can spawn infinitely and they can deal bleed damage . Before i know about the antidote cure bleeding , the Giga inside just outright kill my best rex with good saddle since bleeding doesn't care about all your effort to raise and find loot . 

And now bam , gone , tamed creature can't use antidote , no way to cure ours dodo of fever swamp , no way to deal with the low skill attack that is bleeding . I swear whoever thought this is a good idea is a huge sadist .

I wish to hear from WC why they approved this change  ( not like they gonna read this thread anyways ) .

Bleeding attack need to be changed !

49 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

They should add in some other counter to bleeding

But the point of this fix seems to be exactly to leave no way to get rid of bleeding.

Players finding ways to "cheese" boss fight is dev's biggest concern I guess. if it makes playing more convenient - patch it, otherwise 5yo bugs can stay.

On 7/31/2020 at 11:00 AM, TR-8R said:

Bleeding is one of of the cheapest attack ever , 10% of your HP gone regardless of your saddle quality and imprint .

The only one way to counter it is the antidote which by itself is also an investment depend on where you live , they are also a necessity for Master controller run since Giga can spawn infinitely and they can deal bleed damage . Before i know about the antidote cure bleeding , the Giga inside just outright kill my best rex with good saddle since bleeding doesn't care about all your effort to raise and find loot . 

And now bam , gone , tamed creature can't use antidote , no way to cure ours dodo of fever swamp , no way to deal with the low skill attack that is bleeding . I swear whoever thought this is a good idea is a huge sadist .

I wish to hear from WC why they approved this change  ( not like they gonna read this thread anyways ) .

Bleeding attack need to be changed !

Not needed at all. We done 2x beta and 3x alpha mc on official legacy. We lost about 6 rexes total and we r pretty confident they died due to a bug. They died within the 1st minute of phase 4. While nearly full hp after enteribg phase 4. Even if they get gnashed it takes around 100 secs for gnash to kill it. Seems like they get stuck in mc and get insta killed. Our worst run we had is when our worst rex lost 20k hp. And that was because we forgot a saddle on it lol. Again we didnt use a single lesser antidote. 3 other runs we had 2 rexes dying but at the end of the fight all rexes still alive still had average 55k out of 60k left. The gigas get 2 munched by those rexes. Gnash bleeds 5% of ur hp away over 5 secs. No matter what hp ur rex is. So same as dragon snd other % based creatures its a matter of killing ur enemy before it kills you ;) If it takes ur rex twice as long to kill a giga then ours then u lose twice as much hp

Archived