No Official Servers Show up when searching

Zadian

Hey all,

Two weeks ago I turned on Ark after an update and when I did no servers came up when I searched for Official Servers. It says No servers found. So I looked for Unofficial Servers. None came up. The only servers that will show are Non-Dedicated Servers. Everything else says no servers found. So I reached out and got told to try all sorts of things. 

Port forwarding
Uninstall/reinstall Both the game and Steam its self.
Tried connecting to server via steam servers.
Tried installing experimental patch.
Contacted Ark support and was told they don't fix issues connecting to the servers even though something they did 2 weeks ago in the patch before this new one is what screwed everything up.
I have probably tried more things then I have listed here with no avail. I also did the netsh winsock reset in the CMD.

All that being said here comes a new patch that I installed today and it still did not fix the issue. Someone please help with this issue.

11 hours ago, Zadian said:

Hey all,

Two weeks ago I turned on Ark after an update and when I did no servers came up when I searched for Official Servers. It says No servers found. So I looked for Unofficial Servers. None came up. The only servers that will show are Non-Dedicated Servers. Everything else says no servers found. So I reached out and got told to try all sorts of things. 

Port forwarding
Uninstall/reinstall Both the game and Steam its self.
Tried connecting to server via steam servers.
Tried installing experimental patch.
Contacted Ark support and was told they don't fix issues connecting to the servers even though something they did 2 weeks ago in the patch before this new one is what screwed everything up.
I have probably tried more things then I have listed here with no avail. I also did the netsh winsock reset in the CMD.

All that being said here comes a new patch that I installed today and it still did not fix the issue. Someone please help with this issue.

Need alot more info then this

what platform you play on

have you tried a vpn

is it a battle eye issue if u use steam 

Archived