(crash) i get on my parasaur and my game crashes

Stephiebees

(crash) i get on my parasaur and my game crashes

title says it all, but the only dino i've really been able to try it with so far is the parasaur, which crashes my game if i try to get on it and start riding around. any help will be extremely appreciated! i as well included this crash log from my most recent crash, which happened just before i made this post. if anyone can help in any way i will love you forever! <3

crash report.PNG

i tried that and sadly i still crashed when i got on my parasaur, its not too big of an issue, i've got the ps4 version anyways. thank you for the attempt! i'll probably try poking around a bit more into it later on but its too much of a hassle to get working right now. thank you again for the potential fix!
 315 recipe wouldnt be a problem..but - General Discussion - Tree ...

1 hour ago, Stephiebees said:

i tried that and sadly i still crashed when i got on my parasaur, its not too big of an issue, i've got the ps4 version anyways. thank you for the attempt! i'll probably try poking around a bit more into it later on but its too much of a hassle to get working right now. thank you again for the potential fix!
 315 recipe wouldnt be a problem..but - General Discussion - Tree ...

Hmm I am not sure what you would do for the PS version, I had not thought of that. Sorry it did not work Dx

Archived