New DLC "THE AFTERARK"

AlaSupaKota

Suggestion

New DLC "THE AFTERARK"

I am thinking of a DLC that is  it is like a heaven and has outstanding landscapes, has bigger islands and the water looks like an mixture of gas and water so it can float, and looks like valguero, has rainbows and is in eternal day, there are herbivores and griffins  everywhere on one half. But on the other of the map separated by the betweenlands Which are in ruin, there is a representaton of hell - Eternal night, lava rivers the earth is burning which lights it up, and tons of carnivores. Water there is in those round gazer places you can put a well in. there are burnt trees you can harvest and berries are scarce there is a lot of rare recources like metal, crystal, obsydian however. i also got an idea for a boss in the betweenlands,  Light and Dark titans Gang up on you so yo cant leave THE AFTERARK. 

Feel free to change it if it is to much work

If you are reading have a great day

i hope it will inspire you to mak another DLC

With all due respect 

Some random guy on the internet (i have come up with this on my own) (name still in progress i do not work for wildcard and this is a sugestion not a guarantee)

3 replies to this server topic

Can you source that please, while I'm inlined to say OK cool, I've heard this before with Extinction. At the same time I kinda would like what you say to be accurate because in all honesty, WC could really do with a version of ARK thats properly setup and not the horrid mess that we currently have in terms of performance etc.

Shame really for such an awesome game to run like garbage overall ^^ I suppose thats why I'd love to see a sequel or even a Complete edition at some point that actually runs well and doens't tank so badly

Archived