[Ark DLC Idea] Flood Zone

rainbowcraft2

Suggestion

Hi, I have a DLC idea, called the Flood Zone. The idea is simple: You are thrown onto an Ark that has frequent floods, high amounts of rain (new weather as well: Heavy rain) as well as tides that rise up and down. Even at lowest tides, there's a lot of ocean, but there's also some mountains that stay above water during a flood. Most players will have to worry about the dangers of a flood, but the map will also offer new ways to deal with them.

Environmental Features

1 reply to this server topic

14 minutes ago, rainbowcraft2 said:

Hi, I have a DLC idea, called the Flood Zone. The idea is simple: You are thrown onto an Ark that has frequent floods, high amounts of rain (new weather as well: Heavy rain) as well as tides that rise up and down. Even at lowest tides, there's a lot of ocean, but there's also some mountains that stay above water during a flood. Most players will have to worry about the dangers of a flood, but the map will also offer new ways to deal with them.

Environmental Features

I accidentally clicked ctrl+enter and now here I am. I'm going to finish the thread now. But I accidentally sent it a little early.

Is this properly posted as a suggestion because it says it's a question?
I'm going to just make a new post entirely, this one can be deleted.

Archived