Is this the new official view on griefing?

eromtrebor

1 hour ago, bigfishrob said:

Im on one of the servers those users are griefing and know the person who put in the ticket with 4 undeniable videos of griefing and these griefers still running around no repercussions. Laughing it up in mockery in global. I assume they are friends with GM Giga or something i know they boasted in global as to having a friend on the ark redit admins. So there is no keeping it in check they can do whatever they want and WC wont stop them.

I voiced same idea - GMs have friends and some of those friends might be griefers. Got mocked by forum mods.

And yet we see griefers violating CoC and GM refusing to deal with it. Meanwhile, video evidence is not allowed  on forum "to prevent witch hunt". Thus basically brushing complaints under the rug and allowing harassment to continue. I don't have proof of GMs encouraging it, looking other way for a humble monetary compensation or just allowing their friends to do whatever they want, but hey  if you walk like a duck and you talk like a duck...

On 7/30/2020 at 9:38 PM, invincibleqc said:

@eromtrebor I've removed your videos because they shows names and we do not allow public naming and shaming on the forums. That said, the last update removed the ability to push others' creatures so this should not be an issue anymore. :)

I think thats classic. Its a survival game and people are trolls hahaha. Sorry you lost dinos tho

10 minutes ago, Castlerock said:
33 minutes ago, bigfishrob said:
Since players are responsible for making sure their tames are protected i guess that means we can go back old school where we stand on a giga with a titan til it enrages  and kills all their dinos...... bc they are responsible for protecting their dinos.

Till which dino enrages and kills all their dinos?

until the other players giga enrages and tries to fight the titan then the titan kills that players whole bae. it isnt griefing anymore per the gms replys they are responsible for protecting their dinos

3 hours ago, Castlerock said:
3 hours ago, bigfishrob said:
Since players are responsible for making sure their tames are protected i guess that means we can go back old school where we stand on a giga with a titan til it enrages  and kills all their dinos...... bc they are responsible for protecting their dinos.

Till which dino enrages and kills all their dinos?

THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE sorry for the caps

Archived