Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Unplayable Lag/disconnect/crash

I'm not sure what is going on but for the past two days Extinction server 986 is unplayable. 

Not only does it kick you from the game and make it impossible to join back. Sometimes that server disappears for about 10 minutes.

Then you manage to get in and you have huge lags (not the normal lag) this lag makes it unplayable. It's the definition of one step forward, two steps back. Not sure how to report this so figured I would post here..

It's actually doing this to me as I'm writing this and won't let me and my husband back in.

IMG_497fad6f-1615-489d-96fa-41c3ab3861de.png

8 minutes ago, MoMo26 said:

Unplayable Lag/disconnect/crash

I'm not sure what is going on but for the past two days Extinction server 986 is unplayable. 

Not only does it kick you from the game and make it impossible to join back. Sometimes that server disappears for about 10 minutes.

Then you manage to get in and you have huge lags (not the normal lag) this lag makes it unplayable. It's the definition of one step forward, two steps back. Not sure how to report this so figured I would post here..

It's actually doing this to me as I'm writing this and won't let me and my husband back in.

IMG_497fad6f-1615-489d-96fa-41c3ab3861de.png

IMG_9b435d35-edcc-4058-b462-9480dd8b442c.png

NA-PVE-Official-Extintion455 still unplayable

Since the day we entered the server, we have disconnections every 5 minutes, high ping, problems to join and every weekend the server crashes, this problem comes from months ago, it has not been repaired and the same thing happens with neighboring servers. Every day we upload a report but the problem has never been solved, who do we have to call to do something about it.

we report server outages every day trust me.

print PING 255.

Annotation 2020-07-29 134951.jpg

EU PVE 463 Extinction is not playable

It used to be good server. Sadly since few months this server is unplayable. People losing their stuff, disconnecting every few minutes, lag spikes are like 1 - 2 minutes usually followed by DC. Cant play drops - they vanish due to DC, lagging out of border with skiff or dino destroying it and losing all gear, cant connect back (there is already account connected) losing breeded gigas etc. Why is that so? Please help us. 

4 hours ago, jimbob77 said:

EU PVE 463 Extinction is not playable

It used to be good server. Sadly since few months this server is unplayable. People losing their stuff, disconnecting every few minutes, lag spikes are like 1 - 2 minutes usually followed by DC. Cant play drops - they vanish due to DC, lagging out of border with skiff or dino destroying it and losing all gear, cant connect back (there is already account connected) losing breeded gigas etc. Why is that so? Please help us. 

Can confirm. The lagg is destroying all the fun while playing.

EU PVE Extinction463 too much lag, random crash and rollback

Its extremely annoying that after 5 years of the game launch, new releases and several updates we still have to deal with the lag,  crash and rollback.. When i started to play on this server (ext463) it was pretty stable, thats why i chose it to be my main but after the easter 2020 event it became unplayable, umpredictable. And is not just me, everyone on that server (and others as well) suffer from loss characters, babies, tames, you name it.
Is there any way that the devs can, truly, honestly, sincerely, check the activity on that server? please?

I've been playing on this server for over a year, my tribemate started on this server when it first opened, and it has been downhill since.   I personally have lost dinos and good tek gear to mini rollbacks.  I lost a character from a crash and lately it has just been so laggy.   If i try to leave base I get DC'd almost every 5 minutes with no one around and only 1 other person logged in.  This server definitely needs some upgraded hardware

Confirmed, that the lag is horrible and not only sometimes. its nearly all the time! the worst server of all i have been on so far!

i challenge a gamemaster to play there for 3 hours and then tell us that its not laggy ;) moving there with a managamr during lags makes you and your mana die because you get teleportet out of the map and instand die. no chance to get your stuff back...

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic