cryopod problems

wizard03

Ok, before I get into this.....xbox x, SSD storage device, single player offline, and on the island

Hey, got an issue here.....yesterday I went to the ice cave on a meat, hide, crystal, and artifact run. Need the crystal for some of the new tek stuff and when we left, I took nearly all our argentavis to help deal with the weight. We got there, loaded up 1000 crystal easy, took everyone back home, and then when we was done unloading, I cryo podded everyone up and put them in the cryo fridge. 

Today I logged in and all the cryo podded argies was gone....I know they was put up in there as the anky we have was in there and that's what I used to harvest the crystal. 

What happened? o.o

This issue happened earlier, I had a giga and a tropagnathus just disappear after cryo podding them up and putting them up in the fridge, but I thought it was due to ignorance or bad luck as I didn't look for them the day after it happened.....I just sort of noticed they was gone several days later and thought maybe I fast traveled and left them behind in the drop bag or something

I was actually going rather insane over the giga, it was a lvl 60 when I tamed it, turned out like a lvl 90 when I was done and was the highest giga I had. Due to their extremely off spawn rate I keep having to do the kill all wild dino spawns just to get one to pop up.

Just lovely to see my hard work go poof. x.x

2 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

Have you tried pulling the pods out and checking that they are indeed empty? I have heard that there is a visual glitch sometimes that makes the pod appear empty but it isn't. I heard it was fixed by putting it in an inventory, maybe popping it out after, I dont really remember well, but its worth a try.

yeah, I only had 5 or so cryo pods empty, Iv since used them but I tried to toss them out before hand. Nothing.

New problem, missing clothing......tek clothing.....we cooked up a couple suits to see what its all about, put them up in the bank vault, just checked a bit ago......they are gone...….$hitss just vanishing. o.o

19 hours ago, MostSpy said:

rollback happened maybe, after you put them in the fridge and logged off. Go back to where they were used.

I did, went back to the ice cave where I popped them, nothing. Its a ghost town.

Had like 7 argies…….and like I said, the anky I used as well as the yuty's are all in the cryo fridge where I put everyone.....Kinda curiouse as to why just the argies disappeared. And also my tek suit.....not as bummed on that one, I had plenty of stuff to make a new suit, but still.....w.t.f.?

Archived