What have u guys been smoking

reddotjellytot

2 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

This post isn't about the game. It's about this site.

Yes indeed, however I did find out what was going on.  We have a shared steam account among family members and one of them has linked the steam account with survivetheark forum.

This doesn't mean its an alt account, this account is not linked to steam but a member of my family account is. How is it possible they think im using 2 accounts when only one is connected to steam.  Did they find out I actually have a twin sister?  Its kinda spooky cos I do have a twin sister that plays ARK. 

It does worry me slightly that WC are watching me, if they have access to information on my computer what other personal info do they have access to :(

Now im worried that if she logs into her survivetheark account, this one will get banned!

if I file a ticket will it get this so called alt account removed from my steam login?? I hope so

I have 2 game accounts 1 Epic and 1 Steam but I personally only ever used 1 forum account

maybe remove the linked steam account from your profile?  I agree though, even if you have several accounts, the one your are using to submit tickets etc should be the account that gets the answers etc.  I mean WC should know that ppl can use the same ip from an isp etc and more.  Family, etc.  However I would advise to remove or add that steam account you play on and I think maybe their system cannot handle users with families who play together etc :P

If there is any kind of bug at all, its definitely your fault.

Wild card doesn't make mistakes, they would NEVER hire incompetent staff and definitely wouldn't hire bums off the street who take drugs and spend all day sending tweets.. This is a professional company that takes its customers serious and creates character backups because the highly competent "product manager" listened to the 10,000 people complain and had backups implemented 5 years ago when the issue was first discovered.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:11 PM, MostSpy said:

If there is any kind of bug at all, its definitely your fault.

Wild card doesn't make mistakes, they would NEVER hire incompetent staff and definitely wouldn't hire bums off the street who take drugs and spend all day sending tweets.. This is a professional company that takes its customers serious and creates character backups because the highly competent "product manager" listened to the 10,000 people complain and had backups implemented 5 years ago when the issue was first discovered.

Wait you mean they hired trump? The conspiracy thickens... (sry couldnt help myself lmao)

Archived