Dinos Disappear after Rockwell Terminal Activation

Cheesesambo

Dinos Disappear after Rockwell Terminal Activation

I’ve submitted a ticket but got a response from Customer service saying they’ve passed onto developers currently don’t have any answers. 

I activated the Rockwell boss fight, was standing unmounted inside the boundary circle and after the 20 seconds it seems that my Dinos went into the arena and I was teleported back to the terminal with my shoulder Light pet. No messages to say Dinos died or anything. I just switched off the console after that... in pure frustration ?

Anyone else experience this and what can I do? Do I spawn in the artifacts and hopefully follow my dinos into the arena or wait and see if the developers can roll back the game to the previous save? 

xbox single player 

Trufuly my man there all dead, happens from timeto time I can only assume a dinos foot/head/tale lifted you off the ground for a milli second at the wrong time and you wasn’t taken in to the fight so it’s classed as a failed boss attempt if your only single player I would say that qualifies as a reason to respawn what u lost 

But that’s the thing, no red death messages. I just used my other character on the island, sent a dummy Dino into the Broodmother as a test and I stepped out of the circle, Dino died instantly with the red message. Did it a second time and I jumped as the teleport started, was brought straight to the arena.

Im going to get back onto CS and request a roll back. Put way too much time into it to just respawn the “lost” dinos. 

thanks for taking the time to reply. 

On official pvp as I understand it Rockwell is the only boss fight you can disconnect from and relog  into the battle(All other fights instant kill you)  it may be on single player because your the only person on the server that they are just sat in the arena waiting for you to go on (but it would count on single player Rockwell acting sim to multiplayer Rockwell)

17 hours ago, LE4SoDeadly said:

On official pvp as I understand it Rockwell is the only boss fight you can disconnect from and relog  into the battle(All other fights instant kill you)  it may be on single player because your the only person on the server that they are just sat in the arena waiting for you to go on (but it would count on single player Rockwell acting sim to multiplayer Rockwell)

Yeah I think I’ll bite the bullet and just go into the arena myself and hope to find them waiting for me, thanks for this, will let you know the result. ?

Archived