X-wolf or Tek wolf? ?

PyroAnimus

Suggestion

X-wolf or Tek wolf? ?

I am reeeaaalllyyy hoping for a new type of wolf for Genesis part 2, like an x-wolf or maybe even tek wolf. I mean, theres 4 types of parasaur, normal, tek, aberrant, and x, but barely anyone even uses parasaurs exept for their turret mode.

Wolves are so many peoples favourite animal, but theres only 1 type :(

4 replies to this server topic

On 7/28/2020 at 4:06 PM, SapphireSam7 said:

And at the very least - if they do not play on doing so it would be nice to get some costumes for the creatures that do not have an alternate form to change things up a bit. Perhaps part of an event of some sort?

They kinda did that with the Archeology event back when. We got the Styraco, Stygi, and Brachi skins. It's very much possible(Would've liked to have seen them as actual creatures though)

It would be nice to get a new wolf. A saddle or collar would be nice as well. Some sort of protection, even if it is minor or hard to find/craft. 

Honestly though, I think they need to revisit their creature list and see who hasn't had an alternate form created and go forward with that in mind. (the wolf being among them)

They did manage to hit a few new ones with Genesis... but it was still disappointing to see so few after having so many with Aberration. 

And at the very least - if they do not play on doing so it would be nice to get some costumes for the creatures that do not have an alternate form to change things up a bit. Perhaps part of an event of some sort? 

A skin for an equus that that looks like a horse? 

A skin for a wolf that looks like a modern pup or hellhound? 

A mammoth skin that gives the creatures a shave to look like an elephant? 

A thyla/saber skin that makes it appear as a lion, tiger, panther? 

At this point it would be nice to have something new to work with. Some new sites to see. 

Archived