Community Crunch 231: An Update on Genesis Pt 2, Upcoming Balance Pass, and Official Rates

StudioWildcard

14 hours ago, Archer said:

Please dont bring the NoWander online 

This is the hell of a crap if your babys are stuck in the mothers(like dunkleo, Mosa, Basilo and a lot of other mammal births are gonna have this Problem.) 

It would be nice if you can exclude creatures from this poop. 

13 hours ago, GP said:

They will still be set to follow though so you can lead them away yourself.

10 hours ago, Penney said:

That isnt true at all. You have to claim the babys first to make them follow you but if mosa and other babys are literally inside the adult mosa and not wandering anymore u cant even claim them without cryoing the mothers which will be really annoying for mutation breeders. Ofc there is mods that autoclaim babys etc but ppl with those mods dont even use more than 10 females for mutation breeding. Official ppl have like 50-100 females and imagine u have 100 pregnant mosas with babys inside the mother and cant claim a single baby and have to cryo and uncryo 100 females every hatch with cryosickness on pvp.

They only needed to add a whistle command to disable wandering, let the little ones wander until u whistle them to stop :) if they didn't wander far enough whistle again to re-enable wandering to catch those stragglers that didn't make it out of the mother.  I can see the no wander thing being a big issue.

• Thanks 1

I really like what I read in this community crunch.

I want to bring up a topic which is in the forums since Genesis 1 came out: please fix the creature spawns in Genesis for single players. I avoided playing the map after a first look because I wanted to have all creatures spawning which are intended to be there. I know this is not the right spot for this, but I hope you guys finally see it and fix this.

• Thanks 1

No they really should reduce the breeding for gigas. They had the nerf its 80K health 16-18k when tamed they should reduce its breeding as compensation. What pisses me off is they nerf the creatures powers and abilities but they wont nerf their overall taming worth. So if they nerf say a Mangarmr. In compensation for those nerfs they should tame faster

21 hours ago, ScuzzyUUK said:

Annnndddd still not addressed the breeding timers :D haven't played since the event ended and honestly don't know if I want too, up too 48 hours between breeds is verging on mobile game bullpoop designed to make you pay to speed up the process but you forgot to add that part in

Don't know if you using it but oviraptor's decrease breeding timers and stack up to 2 or 3 times when over encumbered and placed on wandering. 

Maybe stop bring out new maps and dlcs and dinos and fix the game. Lost my character today from transferring,  told by support cant retrieve said character start a new one you will get some dino imprints and some tek engrams ,that's a joke! But agreed to an appointment to fix it , 2 months I gotta wait for someone to restore some of what I lost.

Joke joke joke this company is !!!!!! 

You have a gold mine sitting under ur butts and u waist it away ! Trust me this is not the end of what I can say or do to make you realize there all alot of people out there that feel the same way! Prob 99.9% 

Fix it !!!!!!! And hire some people!!!!!! And probably give a refund to your dlcs 

• Facepalm 2

I'm just wondering when you see the added changes to the creatures that are already revealed, what's the motivation to complain about 2 creatures getting a TLC.

one can argue that the change to the carno and Dunklyo can be considered a small TLC for each in and of itself.

Even the depth change for the Basilo is huge news for caving, when you're swarmed by the cave sharks and everything else that surrounds you, you will be less likely to be taking depth damage as well.

Edited by SubaruImpossibru
  • Thanks 1

It's good to see a lot of changes being made that are highly beneficial to the game, both for official and unofficial. Of course, I'm highly eager for Genesis Part 2, just need to make sure I get a newer, larger hard drive by then.

Carno changes are highly welcome, though I expected this to be one of the TLC dinos. With that out of the way I'll have to put my guess on the Megalodon and Pulmonoscorpious. However I do have one question about the Carno changes, not sure if it'll get answered; will this change affect the Alpha, Aberrant, and Corrupted variants? I could see Carnos getting a lot stronger and more respected all around if so.

Liopleurodon change is quite welcome, finally makes them remotely useful to tame on official and unboosted servers. However from what I've seen they don't increase loot quality by a multiplier, but makes it a static 1.5x multiplier on loot iirc, which still makes them detrimental for servers with increased loot quality above this.

All-in-all, really pleased with the changes. Happy to see the days of where you can actually get the roots of a base put in without taking 5 days due to harvest rates.

I can't see anything good for PVP player...i can undesrtand that the develop team need to implement also for PVE players, but in PVP we lost tons of dinos in fight...and you will increase RHINOS maturation...Giga need 7 days to growth...so for 7 days i have to put clock alarm every 8h...

This is not a game...is a work. So i need to be payed. 

We need 2 different develop lines: PVE - PVP. PVP need mpre speed on breeding dinos...and also taming. 

Make this game...like a game, not a work. 

I can't see anything good for PVP player...i can undesrtand that the develop team need to implement also for PVE players, but in PVP we lost tons of dinos in fight...and you will increase RHINOS maturation...Giga need 7 days to growth...so for 7 days i have to put clock alarm every 8h...

Make this game...like a game, not a work. 

Gigas still takes 14 days to raise not 7.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:21 AM, invincibleqc said:

Which makes it boring! This won't win me any friends but; they should make Mantas the "Dimorphs" of the sea and make them target riders. I think this could bring some challenging aspects of being in the sea regardless of the mount you have on both PvP and PvE. Imagine a pack of Mantas breaking your scuba tank before you have time to react. ?

Undarwater is dangerous without your suggestion improovements.
Dangerous, because there are many disconnects, crashes underwater.

• Facepalm 2

13 hours ago, Boolshizzle said:

Maybe stop bring out new maps and dlcs and dinos and fix the game. Lost my character today from transferring,  told by support cant retrieve said character start a new one you will get some dino imprints and some tek engrams ,that's a joke! But agreed to an appointment to fix it , 2 months I gotta wait for someone to restore some of what I lost.

Joke joke joke this company is !!!!!! 

You have a gold mine sitting under ur butts and u waist it away ! Trust me this is not the end of what I can say or do to make you realize there all alot of people out there that feel the same way! Prob 99.9% 

Fix it !!!!!!! And hire some people!!!!!! And probably give a refund to your dlcs 

They should make imprint to Account and not to char so we dont waste all this time for imprint and then lost char in transfer

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fetzen said:

They should make imprint to Account and not to char so we dont waste all this time for imprint and then lost char in transfer

Thats actually  a well worthwhile idea, would save a ton of hassle.  If u were to loose a character u would only need to run the bosses again, still a pain if u ascended tho, at least u would still have all imprints on dinos without having to un-cryo them all for GM visit