minimap Minimap starts Auto-Filled on All Maps, cannot do Exploration Achievements

FrostSkyder

Minimap starts Auto-Filled on All Maps, cannot do Exploration Achievements

As the title says, I have some sort of default map, but it won't let me start with a blank canvas, won't let me fill out the maps (which have achievements attached to that), and I can't seem to fix this in settings. I've looked all over the Host/Local segment, I'm the only one with this issue on the server I frequent, and it's getting frustrating.

I know most people are trying to remove fog from their maps...but I'd actually like to be surprised by what a map has in store, and be able to discover things at least once. I'm not exactly sure what's going on or what to do about it.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted my arkprofile file...I've kinda run the course of options I thought I had. I even looked in single player host settings to see if something was amiss. I can't figure out why this is happening.

I already have multiple issues with the game but keep playing, because it doesn't break the game enough that I give up on it, but this kinda takes a chunk out of the game I'd really like to have.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-2.12.00-PM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived