Cant Log to Specific Server

puppetassassin4

Cant Log to Specific Server

Okay so when i try and go to a specific server with my character, i cant located the wanted server in the server list. 

I Have the server saved in favorites on steam server list.... steam>view>servers>ect

I also validated my Ark Files last night

I was able to log on to the server once last night after the validation, we then had a problem locating my home server at the terminal after i was able to access the specific extinction server

I can log on to the specific server from the main server selection when you first open ark.

I cannot move my character from the terminal server list though. 

Exact issue: I load my items i want to transfer. Try to select server extinction504 from that menu, no matter what i search i am unable to find 504. After i validated my files i was able to search 504 and locate it. Went to 504 unloaded some items. Went to city terminal and was unable to locate theisland407 until i refreshed several times. I went back to 407 and was going to grab items from 504 and was unable to locate on the obby server list. I log completely and can find the menu in my survivors and my favorites.

this may not be helpful in your situation, but on island 81 I used to be able to just search 81 and it would come up. I think around the time valguero came out it stopped showing up when I searched 81. The server still exists in the master list and I could find it eventually when scrolling through them all but come to find out if I searched D81 instead of just 81 it would show up. maybe try searching n504? My experience is on xbox tho so it may not pertain to what your going through.

8 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

this may not be helpful in your situation, but on island 81 I used to be able to just search 81 and it would come up. I think around the time valguero came out it stopped showing up when I searched 81. The server still exists in the master list and I could find it eventually when scrolling through them all but come to find out if I searched D81 instead of just 81 it would show up. maybe try searching n504? My experience is on xbox tho so it may not pertain to what your going through.

i tried to search extinction504 on the terminal ark data server tranfer and it still said no sessions found

Archived