pve Modded PvE, canon maps, completion focused

Modded PvE, canon maps, completion focused

TL;DR: Small modded PvE server, PC/Steam, aimed towards beating canon maps in order (Island, Scorched Earth, Aberration, then Extinction). Unlimited respec, better loot, 3x Exp/ 5x Harvest/ 5x Tame/ Boosted mating/eggs/maturing, slightly boosted weight/ some other stats, max standard wild dino level 300. 

I noticed after completing Ragnarok that only about 10% of PC Steam ARK players get the trophies associated with beating the Island's 3 guardians, and only about 5% ascend off the ARK at Alpha level. I want to go through the Island and rectify that for myself (I've done it on PS4 but not PC yet), but I thought it might be fun to create a server in case there are any like-minded individuals who wish to get these achievements out of the way, and then whoever wants to stay to accompany me would be welcome as I travel to Scorched Earth, then Aberration, then Extinction. The server is PvE only. I have no interest in PvP, including tribe wars or weekend only, it will remain PvE only. Max standard wild dino level is 300, and there are some boosted server stats for shortcuts. I love ARK, but I'm not trying to spend 2 months per map, and I know there are some people out there with full-time jobs who know exactly what I mean. There's still plenty of challenge, but it feels less grindy.

The server is modded. The mods I've chosen thus far are (not in loading order):
Awesome Spyglass, Awesome Teleporters, Dino Storage v2, Structures Plus, Baby Premium Care, Lethal's Reusables, Naj's Speedy Flyers, Upgrade Station, Dino Tracker, Converter and Freezer, Supreme Ark Craftable Terminal, HG Stacking Mod 2500 / -50% kg, Water for ARK, DP's Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle, Berry Sickle, Herbivore Prime Equivalent, Anti Radiation Armor/Skins, Bitou2k's Binoculars.

I would also be willing to add in decorative mods such as Castles Keeps and Forts, RR HomeDeko, Eco Trees/ Eco RP Decor/ Eco Shoppe Decor if there are those who would like to add to the immersion. They aren't currently planned for the server, but I'm not against implementing them. I also may increase the Exp level just a bit, depending on how quickly things move.

I'm friendly and would welcome new members to my tribe, but I also don't insist on it. You don't even have to interact with me, I'm used to single player but figured I could help some people out by creating this server. I'm starting with 15 slots on the server but might add more if there's sufficient interest in this venture. Let me know if you're interested.

EDIT: The server is called Zen Pirate PvE The Island. There's no password required, and it's always on, feel free to get on whenever you want. The IP address is 45.35.132.216:23816 and the link for the mod collection is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144797026  . Just hit Subscribe to All and you're good to get on the server.

The server is called Zen Pirate PvE The Island. There's no password required, and it's always on, feel free to get on whenever you want. The IP address is 45.35.132.216:23816 and the link for the mod collection is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2144797026  . Just hit Subscribe to All and you're good to get on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived