Cloning should be removed.

Jemcrystal

Suggestion

Cloning should be removed.

Why was cloning put in this game?  What did it hope to improve? 

Aren't we suppose to be cryo'ing our dinos so the servers run better?  Not easily making copies of them in a machine?

New players come to this game I expect them to work and level up like the rest of us.  Instead they smooze on discord and make great friends with the high level players.  Get cloned dinos free.  No one is even playing this game in earnest.  Join.  Make big friends.  Get everything they need to fight bosses.  Yawn.  Get bored.  Leave.  But come back to reset their decay timers even though they stopped playing ages ago.

Wish you would get rid of the boss fights.  Get rid of the clone wars.  And concentrate on the actual maps.

I'm sick of people skipping all content and going for end game.  No one plays.  They just leap to I've got the biggest milk duds.

4 replies to this server topic

Do you hear yourself. "Get rid of the boss fights?" As @yekrucifixion187 pointed out, you don't sound like a PvP player complaining about the OPness of cloning, you sound like a PvE player getting mad at other PvE players. You can live in a wood hut all your life, but tek tier shouldn't be taken from everyone else.

Removing cloners maybe the wrong solution, cloners are invaluable for me. However you're right, there is a problem.

Perhaps it can be solved in other ways such as:

• Required that you have personally collected the artifacts at least ONCE before it allows u to teleport into a boss arena, to ensure you have played the content yourself and are not being carried in a boss fight.. And they need to be collected on the original map, not the cheese ways on the easy maps.
  • You need the cloning tek engram before u can use or interact with cloned dinos.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, Jemcrystal said:

Aren't we suppose to be cryo'ing our dinos so the servers run better?  Not easily making copies of them in a machine?

Cloning was added before Cryopods were... It's not like the devs added Cryopods and then said "lol screw that let's make cloning a thing".

New players come to this game I expect them to work and level up like the rest of us

That's what you expect, but reality is often disappointing. 

Wish you would get rid of the boss fights

LOL, the game would be so boring without a reason to actually do stuff. I thought you wanted the game to be more engaging and played?

Archived