CRYOPODS BROKEN ?

azuramoon

CRYOPODS BROKEN ?

i needed to transfer some stuff over from another server so i brought a cryopoded bloodstalker got to my valguero map threw him out fine got to my base then got my stuff ready to transfer back then i cryoed him and poof he gone like he was never there :/ really weird i had to transfer more stuff so i went back to my main server on genesis dropped stuff off and came back with a ptera as i got to valguero again the cryopod i brought was just gone completly .. is something weird going on with transfers or something? 

9 hours ago, azuramoon said:

CRYOPODS BROKEN ?

i needed to transfer some stuff over from another server so i brought a cryopoded bloodstalker got to my valguero map threw him out fine got to my base then got my stuff ready to transfer back then i cryoed him and poof he gone like he was never there :/ really weird i had to transfer more stuff so i went back to my main server on genesis dropped stuff off and came back with a ptera as i got to valguero again the cryopod i brought was just gone completly .. is something weird going on with transfers or something? 

Had this issue before, when we cryoed something and the pod appeared empty in my inventory, even though it wasn't, all we had to do is put it in some inventory slot like a fridge or container and take it back out again. Problem we had was finding which empty pod it was that has the dino inside, although this hasn't happened to us for a while now.

3 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

Had this issue before, when we cryoed something and the pod appeared empty in my inventory, even though it wasn't, all we had to do is put it in some inventory slot like a fridge or container and take it back out again. Problem we had was finding which empty pod it was that has the dino inside, although this hasn't happened to us for a while now.

Because your inventory was full

Archived