How to get my tribe back

estebanr37

How to get my tribe back

I started creating a tribe for the first time (I always played alone),
in a moment I erroneously tightened the shoe, and without any warning, I can no longer interact with my things, although they say they are my property (in light blue), and everything points out as avoiding damage to disconnected. I continue to appear as the only member of the tribe on the menu, but without the right to anything. It is official server Thank you !!

19 minutes ago, millwight said:

¿Puedes dar más información sobre esto? ¿Has intentado viajar rápido en una cama y estás respondiendo?

The theme is like this:
years ago I play alone, in 4 worlds, it occurred to me to make a tribe, to invite my wife. I create it, then I create a group, without putting attributions. next: I erroneously touch the expulsion button (not the one to leave the tribe) and automatically I am left, everything happens to be in light blue letters (animals etc)
where it indicates my name of proprietor, and the name of the tribe that I have created.
I left ARK and entered again: everything happens to red letters and (prevented damage to disconnected) It is a tribe without people, things and animals, and the name of the tribe continue to appear as my property.
But to me in the menu it appears that I have no tribe and I get to create one. Thank you in advance for your attention and time !! Sorry for the translation

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, estebanr37 said:

How to get my tribe back

I started creating a tribe for the first time (I always played alone),
in a moment I erroneously tightened the shoe, and without any warning, I can no longer interact with my things, although they say they are my property (in light blue), and everything points out as avoiding damage to disconnected. I continue to appear as the only member of the tribe on the menu, but without the right to anything. It is official server Thank you !!

Try to re-log.

"erroneously touch the expulsion button"  

I think you hit the wrong button and hit remove from tribe by mistake.  blue is not the color you should be seeing as owned dinos and blue is usually ally dinos etc if not mistaken.  Green is what you want to appear as tribe owned etc and hard to say what settings you created in the group, you should know what those settings do, if you are just playing with your wife and you in that tribe,  that way permissions are equal unless you don't want her to ride or build destroy etc.

If you create a group you need to have attributions otherwise that person cannot do anything.  But either way since its an official server I'm afraid that you will  need support to help and depends on what you have already etc vs how long it will take you to get support to make an appointment etc to fix it.

On 7/30/2020 at 12:43 AM, ehuhoser said:

"erroneously touch the expulsion button"  

I think you hit the wrong button and hit remove from tribe by mistake.  blue is not the color you should be seeing as owned dinos and blue is usually ally dinos etc if not mistaken.  Green is what you want to appear as tribe owned etc and hard to say what settings you created in the group, you should know what those settings do, if you are just playing with your wife and you in that tribe,  that way permissions are equal unless you don't want her to ride or build destroy etc.

If you create a group you need to have attributions otherwise that person cannot do anything.  But either way since its an official server I'm afraid that you will  need support to help and depends on what you have already etc vs how long it will take you to get support to make an appointment etc to fix it.

That's right, I mistakenly pressed to eject when I was creating the tribe.
There is NO ONE in it. (not yet reached the point of adding user)
Now it shows me everything in red, with my name of owner and tribe, but it says: prohibited damage to disconnected and I have 1 day left for the adobe foundations (the rest is metal). Does not recognize me!! 

I wrote to the support (with photos and user) but the 5 days that I could not answer (I work 16 hours a day) have passed and I just did it today to reactivate the query

Archived