Hatching gigas

WhyNotPL

Hatching gigas

Dear ark community! For the past week I am experiencing an irritating problem with gigas eggs. Whenever I try to hatch one, it disappears after some time. Can't exactly tell how much time does it have to pass, since I usually leave these eggs for a night. At the morning (about 10 hrs after I leave the egg) the egg IS GONE. There is no sign of it. I want to emphasize on that I have 20 air conditioners in my hatchery which is newly-built of course. Just to mention: I have literally burnt down to the ground my last hatchery since my 1st giga egg disappeared, I though that there's something wrong with it and eggs simply die there. Ever since it happens in the second hatchery I feel helpless. Would be glad if anyone has ever heard about similar thing.

49 minutes ago, WhyNotPL said:

No but it is on the upper floor of a building

upper floor is a big bug issue if you build across or edge of the map cu's the issue i saw when my dire bear or ovis or anything mammals drop baby on second or third floor the baby immediately falls into ground and i had to destroy some structure to catch it. 

4 hours ago, WhyNotPL said:

not sure, cuz i wasnt the one who did the electricity stuff

if im right  so it means you are part of tribe and looks like someone picked up your egg . 

17 minutes ago, REXarmy said:

upper floor is a big bug issue if you build across or edge of the map cu's the issue i saw when my dire bear or ovis or anything mammals drop baby on second or third floor the baby immediately falls into ground and i had to destroy some structure to catch it. 

Its not that, it happened even when the hatchery was on the lowest floor.

18 minutes ago, REXarmy said:

if im right  so it means you are part of tribe and looks like someone picked up your egg . 

Its not that either. All of my tribemates are friends of mine and their eggs disappeared as well.

6 minutes ago, WhyNotPL said:

Its not that either. All of my tribemates are friends of mine and their eggs disappeared as well.

for now the best advise is try to just drop eggs at hatchey room only when you are online or make sure a  online tribe member can check the eggs and do not leave eggs at night . maybe after one week or more a new patch or update can fix the issue . 

Archived